ADVERTISEMENT

Hall vs Marquette game thread

And Willard will be only second coach to take our program to 3 NCAA tournaments. He’s proved to be one of our best coaches.

To paraphrase Jack Nicholson in a less than stellar movie, “what if this is as good as it gets?”

This loss was very predictable. I'm sure they'll pull it together for the Georgetown game. Although, I'd really like to see them show up when they jump in the rankings.

Reactions: halltheway
And Willard will be only second coach to take our program to 3 NCAA tournaments. He’s proved to be one of our best coaches.
Amaker was better he just left early, Orr had 2 in 4 years and also got pushed out

Yes, but Marquette playing excellent ball and shooting lights out.

It's not BS.
Nope. Marquette is not shooting lights out. I wouldn’t call 42% from the floor and 36% from 3 shooting the lights out. We are playing VERY poorly. No hustle, no box out, no energy. We don’t deserve to win this game.

They need their doors blown off like this—this team just doesn’t show up some nights. It is what it is.

We just gave up on guarding the perimeter. Reverted to hero ball. Haven't boxed out. Disgraceful performance.

Exactly. Predicted a close loss. We got crushed. That is the disappointing part of tonight.

Exactly. Predicted a close loss. We got crushed. That is the disappointing part of tonight.
The scoreboard has nothing to do with the disappointment. It’s the lack of playing through Delgado in the post. It’s not boxing out. It’s the holes in the defense. Even if Marquette missed their shots tonight and the score was more favorable it’s still frustrating

Reactions: the1ndonly
All you need to know about amaker was ranked top 10 at Illinois in a national tv game had a 20 point halftime lead and lost the game
yes but he was young and learning still, dont act like you guys didnt like him back then

Amaker got us to the sweet 16 in 3 years
So Ironkaz if you are so unhappy this year why don’t you leave us and become a Harvard fan. You must be a flamer to be having this conversation. Go for the Crimson dude and leave us SHU fans alone to enjoy this season.

Reactions: catholicman
Why are we having an A maker vs Willard debate? This happens after every loss.

Walker must be back in the doghouse. The walk-ons played before him in the second half.

Announcers said Willard had to seperate Cale and Walker in practice because they were not listening. Seems we had no focus tonight.

So Ironkaz if you are so unhappy this year why don’t you leave us and become a Harvard fan. You must be a flamer to be having this conversation. Go for the Crimson dude and leave us SHU fans alone to enjoy this season.
I was in school when he was our coach I liked the guy sorrrrrry

I think Kevin should start Eron Gordon against guard heavy teams and have Desi as the lone forward.

yes but he was young and learning still, dont act like you guys didnt like him back then
He is a scam artist someone with no integrity wanted izenberg at the ledger to write a protection column on him when he bailed

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT