ADVERTISEMENT

Hall vs Marquette game thread

Ref's are not calling any fouls on Marquette, just in the beginning of the 2nd half Powell made a 3 and was knocked to the floor on the shot (should of been a chance at a 4 pt play), then Angel makes a driving bank shot and is fouled (should of been a bucket and a foul- no call).

Marquette pushing, grabbing and fouling on multiple plays with no fouls called by the ref's, Marquette playing football on the basketball court.

That Delgado moving pick foul call was a huge turning point in this game. Powell hits that shot and we are rolling. That call killed is.
The bad outlet pass followed by fouling Rousey on the three set the whole thing in motion.

This is the F’ing curse of Seth Davis. He loves us yesterday. Today we fall.

I think they might be concentrating on team rebounding this week lol.

They are getting the bounces too. Heliot was in the lane there for a long time. Way longer than 3 seconds gets the bounce and the foul. Just not our night.

I don’t get why we are so jittery on offense. It’s like the ball is gonna burn our hands. Why the quick shots? We are letting Marquette dictate our offense.

And our defense.....can Kevin get a high school coach in to teach him how to defend the screen and roll?

Lol that’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Top 15 teams don’t lose by 20. But when one of the best coaches in the game does it’s ok? We get it you HATE Willard.
i dont hate anybody but Izzo proved his worth in his career

Too much standing around. They have already.accepted the defeat. No boxing out at all. Terrible.

Reactions: shu09
I don’t get why we are so jittery on offense. It’s like the ball is gonna burn our hands. Why the quick shots? We are letting Marquette dictate our offense.

And our defense.....can Kevin get a high school coach in to teach him how to defend the screen and roll?
Desi hasn't shot good percentage for games Carrington bad tonight and its like they didn't know what was coming to face this team tonight

Vitale might move us up now. Awful effort. Not blaming refs much. We did not bring it tonight. Oh well. Can't win them all. Looking forward to Hoya game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT