ADVERTISEMENT

Hall vs Marquette game thread

missing easy shots, turnovers, poor defense, lack of aggressiveness...

Well be lucky to not be run out of the building here

awww were on a 4-0 run and Wojo calls Timeout, ours needs a 10 - 0 to consider it

Let's pull it together, and play some defense! Make a run...

Think that was the first ... dunk that I can recall....

Ish causing havoc. SHU making a run. Cut this lead before the half. Good play from Cale too.

Will not count them out. Hanging around and we are second half team. Just get the feeling we might get fatigued late.

Okay, down by 8 at half.....we need to get the defense going, the scoring will come

Not only are we not exposing their weaknesses, we are turning them into strengths ... can’t poke the deficit bear without eventually getting bit

Howard has 6 points and we are down 8. No effort on boards.

SHU down 40-32 at the half. Tough to beat this team in their building when they are shooting so well.

Game changed in that middle segment.

SHU can come back. Good Desi tonight. Powell off his game so far.

Reactions: bigraym
Doogie Howser Rhonda Rousey and Buddy Heldt who looks like a stiff 7 footer like Alex Gambino is killin us while Howard has done nothing... no bueno

The way they are playing..hard to beat..but we hung in there and didn't back down..been there before.
Keep calm, don't depend on the three unless open..keep driving, I don't think they could stop us.
Play our game not theirs.

We win this game, message board thread for Butler game was sounding similar. I now know better! :)

They have gone inside VERY little after the last game, its not so much our offense but Marquette is just playing offense like national champions, but if they are always so good at it wouldnt they be # 13? whatever, split this week, Creighton is gonna have it in for us next week and Xavier at home isnt gonna be easy, where is DEPAUL when u need them haha

The way they are playing..hard to beat..but we hung in there and didn't back down..been there before.
Keep calm, don't depend on the three unless open..keep driving, I don't think they could stop us.
Play our game not theirs.

Are you getting paid by the cliche’, LOL?

Really no need to insult Gambino by referring to him as a stiff. Guy did his time here and worked hard in practice everyday.

No positives from the first half and only down 8. Not ready to call this one yet.

Reactions: Flnj86
Rowsey makes some really stupid decisions, let's force more of them.

Need to go down low to Angel and hit Powell or Carrington for a few open threes. Do not see us winning without Powell getting hot in second half. Plus Marquette is not shooting that well from three. Hope they do not get hot from outside.

Marquette is buzzing all over the place and feeding off their crowd. We look sluggish, 2nd straight road game. Powell doesn’t look like he’s at full strength.
Despite it all we finished the half strong and we’re definitely still in it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT