ADVERTISEMENT

Halldan Update - Prayers Work!!!!!

Dan, all of the Pirate Faithful are pulling for you. Stay strong and come back to us. We need you! All the best!

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
incredibly good news for Dan and his family,
Keep up the good work Dan. Pirate crew will supply the positive thoughts and prayers.

Glad to hear the positive news! Puts things in perspective with much of the stuff we can tend to get hung up on. Health, family and friends, so important. Pirate strong Dan...get well soon!

Speedy recovery to Dan. Hope he’s back at the helm of Piratecrew soon.

All the best to Dan and family.

Dan, you are one tough hombre and I and all the Pirate faithful are so happy that you came through this very frightening episode. Hats off also to the physicians who quickly diagnosed it and the surgical team that worked magic to bring you back to enjoy life and Seton Hall hoops. Prayers and Wishes for a speedy recovery!

Great to hear he is coming around even more to remember to worry about the inmates running the asylum.

So I guess his hairdo took a bit of a hit here?

Go get'em Dan. The will was strong to hold out til we win a national championship. Get well soon.

Wow! Amazing news and I'll pray for his continued recovery and strength for both he and Rox.

Another reminder to us all how precious life is. Make the most of each day and live life to the fullest.

I got an e-mail from Roxanne. She advises that Dan has had both good and not so good days. More tests have to be run and possibly additional surgery. She had read the Board and is thankful for all the messages of support. Here are her words in conclusion:

" I’ve been reading the board, the messages of prayers and support have been a great comfort to me. Once Danny is better, I’ll read them to him. "

Keep the prayers coming.

Tom K

Continued prayers for Dan and also Roxanne. Dan is a great guy and has helped me out numerous times in the past. He has also helped out numerous other people. Praying for a complete and speedy recovery for Dan and his family.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT