ADVERTISEMENT

Harris

shu09

All Universe
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2006
Gave a good speech and looked presidential. The Trump team definitely did not like what they saw tonight. They've officially got a problem now.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Gave a good speech and looked presidential. The Trump team definitely did not like what they saw tonight. They've officially got a problem now.
She and her team have done a very good launch of controlling the message and gaining momentum. September 10 may be another inflection point. She doesn’t need to hit a home run. Trump pissed away all his good will one week after the assassination attempt.

If nothing significant changes (which is still quite possible) she will win.

She was great last night. The opening of her speech about her family background was terrific. She then pounded against Trump’s stances and offered a better alternative to the future. She commanded the stage and was hopeful without looking silly.

No matter what this race will be tight. But. She already cut into Trump’s lead dramatucally to essentially a tie. and I expect a bounce out of this convention.

It was a pep rally and pretty darn good one. Nobody ever won anything on a good pep rally. She’s looney with policies. Taxes on unrealized gains??? Obama couldn’t beat Trump with that policy. It’s amazing how well she talked like she can’t do her policies until day 1 of her presidency. It’s also nice to say Israel has a right to defend itself and what happened in Gaza shouldn’t be happening and playing both sides of the fence, but when a real decision has to be made what will she do. There likely wont be a ceasefire soon and they’ll have do something very soon and whose side will they take?

If it came down to a pep rally she’d be in good shape, but her ideas are pretty horrible.

yea it was actually pretty good in terms of how speeches go. democrats were put in a time warp back to obama.

regardless of her speech i think people are just over trump. and trump has done precisely nothing to win anybody's favor. asleep at the wheel.

It was a pep rally and pretty darn good one. Nobody ever won anything on a good pep rally. She’s looney with policies. Taxes on unrealized gains??? Obama couldn’t beat Trump with that policy. It’s amazing how well she talked like she can’t do her policies until day 1 of her presidency. It’s also nice to say Israel has a right to defend itself and what happened in Gaza shouldn’t be happening and playing both sides of the fence, but when a real decision has to be made what will she do. There likely wont be a ceasefire soon and they’ll have do something very soon and whose side will they take?

If it came down to a pep rally she’d be in good shape, but her ideas are pretty horrible.
this pill is feeling prettttty big isnt it

this pill is feeling prettttty big isnt it
nah this plenty of people with their Killer Kamala signs outside. Right now this is all fluff. When those people protest more aggressively, when she has to talk economics and inflation, when she has to talk border, etc on her own, not something scripted, let me know. That day is coming.

nah this plenty of people with their Killer Kamala signs outside. Right now this is all fluff. When those people protest more aggressively, when she has to talk economics and inflation, when she has to talk border, etc on her own, not something scripted, let me know. That day is coming.
trump is having an absolute meltdown on social media. and not about economics or inflation. guy is unhinged. everyone knows it. thats not a president people want anymore.

trump is having an absolute meltdown on social media. and not about economics or inflation. guy is unhinged. everyone knows it. thats not a president people want anymore.
Then she should win in a landslide. But it’s not going to be a landslide. It’s going to come down a few thousand votes in about 6 different states. So there’s quite a few out there that must want him to be president.

You talked like this in a similar fashion about Joe and then he went up in smoke after a debate. Could you be 2 for 2?

Adam Kinzinger was very good on how he explained how trump is not a real Republican nor a true conservative . On Fox they did not even show the speech but rather had talking heads babbling about something else. Did not mention his speech at all AND how about trump saying last night he would cut all energy costs in half including gas . Wow what is he drinking or smoking . The more he talks the more he buries himself. Who is advising him Hannibal Lecter.

If she wins republicans have no one to blame but themselves.DeSantis or Haley would have easily one,but they went with Trump who still may win but is only one of the three who would lose.

Adam Kinzinger was very good on how he explained how trump is not a real Republican nor a true conservative . On Fox they did not even show the speech but rather had talking heads babbling about something else. Did not mention his speech at all AND how about trump saying last night he would cut all energy costs in half including gas . Wow what is he drinking or smoking . The more he talks the more he buries himself. Who is advising him Hannibal Lecter.
He came on at roughly 10pm when Fox was switching shows. Very unlikely Fox would go right to the action without letting their panel talk first regardless of who was speaking other than Kamala. I would think that would be common practice on all news networks.

He came on at roughly 10pm when Fox was switching shows. Very unlikely Fox would go right to the action without letting their panel talk first regardless of who was speaking other than Kamala. I would think that would be common practice on all news networks.
Both Bret Bair and Martha MacCallum were talking while in the background you can see the speech. All other networks were showing the speech. I was flipping back and forth through the channels and happened to realize it . Obviously it was a decision by the higher ups running the show. Fair and Balanced Lol .Slanted just like CNN and MSNBC . I also happen to like Bret Bair and M MacCallum when she is working with him .

Both Bret Bair and Martha MacCallum were talking while in the background you can see the speech. All other networks were showing the speech. I was flipping back and forth through the channels and happened to realize it . Obviously it was a decision by the higher ups running the show. Fair and Balanced Lol .Slanted just like CNN and MSNBC . I also happen to like Bret Bair and M MacCallum when she is working with him .
Yes that's exactly what happened with the RNC, Fox showed all the speeches while CNN and MSNBC had their babbling heads talking more often. Not unexpected, especially at a time slot change. I'd love to know during the conventions how much air time Van Jones got at the RNC as opposed to the DNC. While the conventions are going on, I'll bet Van Jones got 5 times the amount of time if not more. If they don't talk they can't spin. CNN and MSNBC definitely want to spin the RNC, while Fox wants to spin the DNC. If it took you until August 22, 2024 to realize Fox is slanted, I think you should demand a refund from Seton Hall University.

Last edited:
Then she should win in a landslide. But it’s not going to be a landslide. It’s going to come down a few thousand votes in about 6 different states. So there’s quite a few out there that must want him to be president.

You talked like this in a similar fashion about Joe and then he went up in smoke after a debate. Could you be 2 for 2?
it was always going to come down to the swing voter. its well known that a lot of america votes party line, but with trump there's still a shocking amount of brainwashed individuals (like some right here). they identify with his morals.

and i never said anything like this about biden. biden i still think would win if he were in. trump is that unhinged.

curious are you going to attend the jan 6 awards gala hosted by trump?

and i never said anything like this about biden. biden i still think would win if he were in. trump is that unhinged.
polls showed trump never had a chance too.

question is, what has trump done to win any of the voters that voted against him the first time besides get indicted 90 times, act more demented, get hit on criminal charges, and openly go full dictator mode?

what biden voters are going to switch? ain't happening .

You never said that?

You never said that?
i said biden would have won and still believe that. trump is unhinged. whats your point here? last time i check Biden only has a W vs trump. age was the one thing that trump was gaining ground with and now that's another L for him too.

why are you up trumps ass so much?

Yes that's exactly what happened with the RNC, Fox showed all the speeches while CNN and MSNBC had their babbling heads talking more often. Not unexpected, especially at a time slot change. I'd love to know during the conventions how much air time Van Jones got at the RNC as opposed to the DNC. While the conventions are going on, I'll bet Van Jones got 5 times the amount of time if not more. If they don't talk they can't spin. CNN and MSNBC definitely want to spin the RNC, while Fox wants to spin the DNC. If it took you until August 22, 2024 to realize Fox is slanted, I think you should demand a refund from Seton Hall University.
Lol just another example of spin. I like how you always spin the post and not answer directly. If you are not a politician you should be . Peace and Lets GO PIRATES!!!!!!

i said biden would have won and still believe that. trump is unhinged. whats your point here? last time i check Biden only has a W vs trump. age was the one thing that trump was gaining ground with and now that's another L for him too.

I'm not, you just find anyone who isn't deranged like you about Trump to be up his ass. I've been voting for RFK the entire time until he dropped out.

Lol just another example of spin. I like how you always spin the post and not answer directly. If you are not a politician you should be . Peace and Lets GO PIRATES!!!!!!
You make it sound like FOX showed everyone else speak. The whole week Watters and Hannity did their shows while at times they cut into watching the speakers.

I watched the DNC until I just could not tolerate it anymore. Who hates Trump more campaign, one personal attack after another. All the hatred is not good for anyone, somebody is going to get killed. Oh the joy in hating Trump. I truly wish we had better candidates but this is the current state of affairs. So many good candidates both sides but we are stuck. Long way to go before November, lots of hate to go.

i said biden would have won and still believe that.
I don't think there was any way Biden would have won. His poll numbers were so bad in the weeks leading up to his dropping out he was starting to turn typically reliably blue states purple. Minnesota and New Mexico, for example.

I don't think there was any way Biden would have won. His poll numbers were so bad in the weeks leading up to his dropping out he was starting to turn typically reliably blue states purple. Minnesota and New Mexico, for example.
its why donors stopped funding. but trump has tuned into the EXACT same thing as biden right now. old, senile, but also dangerous. i dont think people realize how hopped up trump also is. they weren't used to looking inward. people are done with him. and he's showing us exactly why.

its why donors stopped funding. but trump has tuned into the EXACT same thing as biden right now. old, senile, but also dangerous. i dont think people realize how hopped up trump also is. they weren't used to looking inward. people are done with him. and he's showing us exactly why.
Dangerous? No wars with Trump, only wars right now. Senile guy talks in front of 100,000 people without a telepromter. I cannot do that can you? We already know Kamala cannot. Dems should have embraced RFK jr. but party is so far left and controlled by big money. Kamala is a puppet reading a speech. Look not happy with either candidate, we should have done better as a country but Trump is far from being dangerous and senile. That’s brainwashing you are getting from main stream media. We just spent 3 days listening to who hates Trump more speeches so you get a pass.

Dangerous? No wars with Trump, only wars right now. Senile guy talks in front of 100,000 people without a telepromter. I cannot do that can you? We already know Kamala cannot. Dems should have embraced RFK jr. but party is so far left and controlled by big money. Kamala is a puppet reading a speech. Look not happy with either candidate, we should have done better as a country but Trump is far from being dangerous and senile. That’s brainwashing you are getting from main stream media. We just spent 3 days listening to who hates Trump more speeches so you get a pass.
Democrats didn't need to embrace RFK, Jr. but they should have given him the platform to primary Joe. But anything the elites can't control and fix they want no part of in their party. Kamala for the people is really Kamala for the elite people because she owes them big time.

How brainwashed can he be that he still believes Joe would have won. He can't admit the people aren't voting for someone who struggles off a teleprompter. I think the polls should be interesting this week. I think the RFK voters who wouldn't vote for Joe or Trump left RFK weeks ago if they were willing to go for Kamala when Joe so patriotically dug deep and for the good of the country left the race by his own personal choice. Now anyone who was still left with the RFK will likely go to Trump. So while many could expect a Kamala boost from the DNC pep rally, Trump may get a boost here. Although maybe democratic voters are pissed Beyonce wasn't there and they abandon ship.

• Haha
Reactions: shupat08
Will you?
Currently I still believe RFK is on the ballot in NJ so I’m good. I believe as a middle finger to the Democratic Party he only took himself off in swing states. I know you're trying to shame me into saying I'll vote for Trump. But Kamala wants equity for all which is dumb. But if she can figure out how to make me 6'9" like Lebron James, I'll vote for her.

According to Dana Bash, Kamala is going after low testosterone men. So I'm sure she has your vote.

Last edited:
First debate crucial.Will it be word salad Kamala explaining her flip flops ,price controls,the border etc.or a shiny new actress.

i dont watch mainstream media. i watch the videos which show him have more gaffs and rambling than biden. hopped on as many anphetamines too.

I didn't watch either convention and wouldn't watch either convention even if they were showing it on Selma Hayek's ass and I was doing her doggy style.
It’s theater. No different than the Oscars. And with the DNC it is literally the Oscars.

One candidate was President and we have a record of what he did.

The other was VP and held numerous other elected positions before that.

The speeches and conventions tell us little to nothing when you have a sample size.

No, Dr. Lecter is Biden's personal physician. Kinzinger should tell us something we don't know; even if a true Republican/conservative was running, you'd still be killing them.

The entire DNC disagreed with you. 2024 Biden was going to lose.

That's the third reference you've made to that. You know nothing about amphetamines, and less about who is and isn't using them.
i know a bit. i also know this board called out biden for being hopped on his cocktail of drugs but no such issue from you?

The entire DNC disagreed with you. 2024 Biden was going to lose.
the DNC isn't exactly the smartest group. see hillary 2016. but theyre in charge of putting their best foot forward

at this point trumps only move has been to rage on social media and people are tired of it. trump is beating trump.

the DNC isn't exactly the smartest group. see hillary 2016. but theyre in charge of putting their best foot forward

at this point trumps only move has been to rage on social media and people are tired of it. trump is beating trump.
This I agree with you on. If Biden was "hopped up" on something, then he must be comatose now.

i know a bit. i also know this board called out biden for being hopped on his cocktail of drugs but no such issue from you?
Trump is the exact same guy you see every time, like him or not. Joe on the other hand gives a great State of the Union and 12 hours later he doesn't know which way is right or left.

Harris using pictures of wall Trump built to show she means business on the border.This getting embarrassing if you are a supporter and laughable if you are.The over/under when she will flip back to her previous positions if elected is February 28,2025.LOL

Trump is the exact same guy you see every time, like him or not. Joe on the other hand gives a great State of the Union and 12 hours later he doesn't know which way is right or left.
Yeah. That’s the onset of dementia. One day you are good. The next day you are out of it. Anyone who has ever dealt with this knows there are days that the person is with it mentally and then the next day they have a bad day and are out of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT