ADVERTISEMENT

Help if you can - 19 states to go to match the 50 State Challenge

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Good Afternoon All,

We are off to a great start for the 50-state challenge and giving day as a whole. We are still in need of 19 states to secure the match. Please see them below:

Alaska
Idaho
Kansas
Louisiana
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Nebraska
New Hampshire
North Dakota
Oklahoma
Oregon
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Utah
Washington
West Va
Wyoming

Anything you can do push these states, any amount will count!
Thanks again,

Niko Morisi
Assistant Athletics Director, Annual Giving
Pirate Blue Athletic Fund
400 South Orange Ave, South Orange NJ 07079
Office #: (973)-275-6446
http://www.pirateblue.com/
@PirateBlue

Still need

Alaska,
Kansas,
Michigan,
New Hampshire,
Oklahoma,
Oregon,
South Carolina,
Tennessee,
Utah,
West Va,
Wyoming

Just found out seconds ago

Utah,
Kansas,
Alaska,
Oregon,
Wyoming,
are covered by Paul.

That leaves

Michigan,
New Hampshire,
Oklahoma,
South Carolina,
Tennessee,
West Va

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
I am getting info by the second. Now only

Michigan,
Oklahoma,
South Carolina,
West Virginia
are left.

These are the current numbers. Not great, but I think the NIL situation is the reason.

314 Donors
78% of 400 Donor goal

$73,955
Donated

1 Day Remaining

Should have given that all to NIL , the school makes enough money with tuition room n board tv deals etc

Amount of NIL doesn’t seem to be the main issue now…It’s appears they don’t want to spend it
Why ? I have no clue

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
wonder if the university is having a hard time funding the basketball facility they are on the hook for?

wonder if the university is having a hard time funding the basketball facility they are on the hook for?
When you haven’t done any marketing and rely on word of mouth from fans they typically ignore and who have no details things happen!

How could that be? I thought we secured a low interest bond to cover the cost of it? At least in the short-term, it shouldn't be an issue to fund the facility. If anything, I could see an issue being making the payments but I thought we also already had major commitments from our shadow elite???

Reactions: thehall07
The money is there. Major donors have lined up to help. They were the first targets of the school and as I noted above have seen the incredible video that the general public has not seen yet.

Now that the last roadblock has been removed the school can finalize the steps that needs to be done to get the first shovel in the ground this fall. A target date that has been given to me.

I do not know when the school will be reaching out to the public for our financial aid but hopefully soon. When they do give as you did yesterday. SHU will never maximize their enormous potential without us.

Reactions: garyshu71
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT