ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go--game thread

I realize its Northeastern but would we rather he shot 2-14 and we lost?

He put up 25, five and five tonight-- on a night that we needed him to be solid.

Appreciate it for what it was.
He had an excellent game. Career high 25, 5 assists, 5 boards. Let's give credit when one of our guys plays well.

He and Richmond had good games. Let's enjoy the good guard play. Trust me, it won't be the last of it. They are too talented to be off regularly like they were in Cali.

Happy to see Tubek finally get in a game and get his feet wet. Although he is only 6'7" maybe he can contribute some rebounding and low post scoring. He looks like he can be a physical presence.

After watching Nganga play I have my doubts that he can contribute anything. Not seeing much rebounding or scoring from him so far. Hope that changes.

Coleman continues to look like the real deal. He will make some freshman mistakes but he has great skills and the wow factor!

Happy to see Tubek finally get in a game and get his feet wet. Although he is only 6'7" maybe he can contribute some rebounding and low post scoring. He looks like he can be a physical presence.

After watching Nganga play I have my doubts that he can contribute anything. Not seeing much rebounding or scoring from him so far. Hope that changes.

Coleman continues to look like the real deal. He will make some freshman mistakes but he has great skills and the wow factor!
Tubek looks like a real player. Gotta love having a guy who was recruited by Penny. The talent and athleticism are there. Now he needs some time on the court to get acclimated. Hopefully he can learn quickly and be of service to us. Lord knows we can use the help.

NgaNga is obviously not ready but the potential is there. I can see him taking a huge sophomore leap with a strong offseason but he doesn’t look like he will be able to offer us much help this year which is unfortunate.

Tubek looks like a real player. Gotta love having a guy who was recruited by Penny. The talent and athleticism are there. Now he needs some time on the court to get acclimated. Hopefully he can learn quickly and be of service to us. Lord knows we can use the help.

NgaNga is obviously not ready but the potential is there. I can see him taking a huge sophomore leap with a strong offseason but he doesn’t look like he will be able to offer us much help this year which is unfortunate.
Excited to see Tubek on the court. Will take some time to get comfortable. NgaNga looks out of sorts. Not sure what his game is. Seems to have a decent handle for a big but haven't seen anything else yet.

If you read this thread and didn’t know any better, you might think that we lost last night.
Happy we won, Tubek played, etc but concerned over the lack of performance vs Iowa and the same problems we are running into against above average competition, that we did last season. It is early in the season but we need to take big leaps to ball in the next 3 of 4 games before UCONN.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT