ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go--game thread

There is mild improvement but someone needs to tell our guard to find the highest percentage shot. Kadary is taking really tough shots and rushing them. Dawes seemed slightly more restrained but still does not play smart.

On defense, we were doing really well but really let up in the last 4 mins or so of that first half.

this game is BORING....... even the Giants the last 2 weeks are more fun 2 watch. at least my Bergen Catholic Football Crusaders are winning

i was supposed to be able to turn this off at halftime and watch netflix but no they wanna play this version os @ssketball

Things should be real interesting with #9 Baylor (7-0) up next. Could get real ugly, real fast.
Turned the game on - 2nd half, 17 min mark. We vwere up by 6!!! I felt nauseous and decided not to watch game. Northeastern was easily handled by Harvard and Princeton!

From the start lack of energy. Wondering if Sanders strep throat made it's way through the team.

Our D really struggled against a middle of the pack Colonial Athletic Conference team. We have been spoiled the last four or five seasons having Ndefo, Obiagu and Gill erasing many defensive mistakes. While I really like Bediako, shot blocking is not his game.

Reactions: LBP43
Coleman is very exciting to watch. Hate to say it but given the NIL, I hope we can keep him.
So let me understand this:

When we get low rated players, we worry they aren’t good enough.

When we get highly rated players who perform, we worry we can’t keep them here.

And we wonder why SHU fans get upset over being a middle of the pack team t best?

Ok

So let me understand this:

When we get low rated players, we worry they aren’t good enough.

When we get highly rated players who perform, we worry we can’t keep them here.

And we wonder why SHU fans get upset over being a middle of the pack team t best?

Ok
The NIL is a whole new world and I'm very worried how it will impact us. Hope is doesn't make the NCAA into the NBA.

The NIL is a whole new world and I'm very worried how it will impact us. Hope is doesn't make the NCAA into the NBA.
I hear you but for now it’s just fun to watch Coleman. Enjoy it.

Maybe he’s here and maybe he isn’t next year, but the fact that he’s pretty damn good this early is a good thing.

Reactions: LBP43 and PF58
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT