Montana
Wyoming
Minnesota
Georgia
Oklahoma
Kansas
Iowa
South Dakota

I haven't had a chance to donate yet although my state is covered. I should be able to get Georgia covered. Can someone let me know how to communicate the state so it's captured properly? Also when's the deadline ?

I haven't had a chance to donate yet although my state is covered. I should be able to get Georgia covered. Can someone let me know how to communicate the state so it's captured properly? Also when's the deadline ?
Call 973-275-6447 and ask for Jay Judge re the Georgia donation.

Shoot. My sister donated online. I will call him to make sure Georgia gets the credit.

Just an FYI...for those that think we'll get the $50,000.00 even if we don't get contributions from all 50 states please know this. I was on the phone very late at night last year at this time as Pirate Blue was frantically trying to get a donation from the last state, which I believe was South Dakota.

With the help of a poster here we got it.

Yes. Please help and keep me advised as I am in constant contact with Jay Judge. Don't want anyone to stop trying with those states thinking they're done until they're done.

Are we still missing washington, minnesota, and south dakota? Working with friends in those states.
it's a long shot but please post if you can't get SD. Like I said, hopefully you can because it's a long shot on my end but a possibility.

it's a long shot but please post if you can't get SD. Like I said, hopefully you can because it's a long shot on my end but a possibility.
I have contacts at University of North Dakota who have friends from SD, working on it and hoping for the best.

Just talked to Jay Judge. They are getting a ton of donations but many do not show where they're coming from. Just names with no address.

Because of that SHU has to check the background of the donors and that is backing them up.

Around 4 PM I'll get more info re the states still needed.

Jay Judge just called me back. He did confirm that the billing state is what triggers the tracking, but there's a delay in the updates.

I'm assuming this ends at midnight EST? Didn't see a time on the donation page. Seems like something that should be made clear, but having a long day so maybe I just missed it.

@HALL12GRAD I have a distant cousin in SD but hopefully you can get that covered because basically it's going to require my wife sending her a facebook message (I'm out of the FB game) with the info and hoping she sees it and responds. Hence the reason it's a long shot.

Yes, one full day.

As of 3 PM we're on the same pace as last year. Maybe slightly better.

Reactions: shupat08
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT