ADVERTISEMENT

Hottest Month on Record

shufan199_3

Junior
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2020
As human induced climate change has sped up the climate crisis this summer, July 2023 will be recorded as the hottest recorded month in history. We are also expecting brutal temperatures on the east coast the next few day (high 90's, over 100 heat index). Again, this is caused by human induced climate change. Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Yeah so Republicans caused global warming and they also caused hurricanes ,tornadoes and in the 1970’s they caused global cooling.They are ambidextrous in that they can cool or warm the planet.Why Gid gave that power I don’t know ,but If I figure it out I will let everbidy know.I consider part of my civic duty.

Young people have been brainwashed by big tech, corporations and leftist politicians. These groups leveraged social media, technology and the school systems over a decade or two to get what they wanted. There is no hope for the next generation - hopefully people of common sense can counter them by reaching the generation that will follow this one.

Imagine worrying about a fake problem like global warming, let alone having it wreck your mental state. People are absolutely nuts.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
If you open the link in the OP right under the article about the climate therapist is an article about some breakthroughs in nuclear fusion energy.

Perhaps the climate therapists could learn how to perform cranial rectal extractions and and get the wimps to study some science and do something productive for society.

If you open the link in the OP right under the article about the climate therapist is an article about some breakthroughs in nuclear fusion energy.

Perhaps the climate therapists could learn how to perform cranial rectal extractions and and get the wimps to study some science and do something productive for society.

They are kids.
Kids are idiots and we were all kids once. Each of us lived in a generation where the adults at the time thought we were never going to make it in the "real" world.

The kids who were the first to grow up with video games and the internet are now the generation who are building the companies working on figuring out how to harness energy from nuclear fusion. The social media generation will be fine as well, they are just under a microscope to see all of their flaws in public view. Social media surely throws in a wrench related to mental illness, though I don't think that is unique to kids as evident by some of the posts on this board... Longer term though, we'll be fine.

I feel the same about global warming. I do believe emitting carbon makes the earth warmer, and I do believe it is a problem for humanity in the long term, but I also believe there are many things we can and will do to address the problem so the worst case scenarios don't occur.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT