ADVERTISEMENT

How many ships?

bpm1978

Recruit
Sep 3, 2004
As usual, I am confused. I am pretty sure that I read on another thread this week, that we have four scholarships available for the 2018 class. Is that correct?

Possibly six . The four seniors, the open ship plus Nzei who will be a graduate senior after this year and has the option to transfer and be eligible immediately.

Thanks. I counted five as well (plus possibly Nzei). I must have simply read the thread wrong.

Would love to see us get at least two verbals by September from our priority targets and use that momentum to fill out the rest of the class.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
Academic Progress Rate

I'm pretty sure you can be on pace to graduate in 5 years and still have an APR perfect score of 1,000.

APR doesn't seem that complex. You need to stay in school and remain eligible. Nothing about being on pace to graduate in 4 years.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you can be on pace to graduate in 5 years and still have an APR perfect score of 1,000.

APR doesn't seem that complex. You need to stay in school and remain eligible. Nothing about being on pace to graduate in 4 years.

The question is when the season ends next year does Angel and to some extent Desi and Khadeen stay at schook With workouts and combined many players put much of their focus on training for these events. This is especially true for college football and I be out know if basketball players do this as well. I know it doesn't affect scholarships but I would still be curious how many players finish their senior basketball season and immediately leave school.

Our guys do very well in school. I can't imagine that they would throw it all away a few weeks before they are scheduled to graduate. I'm sure next year we'll all be watching the live stream of graduation and seeing our guys cross the stage to receive their degrees!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT