ADVERTISEMENT

"I’m the coach of Seton Hall, period.” --- "One more year"

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
After what Sha did, foregoing a major bump in salary and what our three seniors have done all year, we REALLY need a major bump in our NIL.

How badly do you want Richmond, Wusu and Davis to return? That is only going to happen with us helping to fortify the NIL pot.

Sha believes in us, let's prove him right.

C'mon guys and gals. Give any amount you can. Be it $10 or $100, or more.

We need you.

I've committed $100 per NIT game. I can't ask others to support if I don't. I'm not looking for a pat on the back, I'm just showing that our support is needed and I'm leading by example.

I'm going to Indy, although obtaining tickets is a cluster #$%& and I haven't scored any yet.

Consider a contribution and thank you for your support!!!

Hoist the colors!!!

I've committed $100 per NIT game. I can't ask others to support if I don't. I'm not looking for a pat on the back, I'm just showing that our support is needed and I'm leading by example.

I'm going to Indy, although obtaining tickets is a cluster #$%& and I haven't scored any yet.

Consider a contribution and thank you for your support!!!

Hoist the colors!!!
For all you do for our athletic program, on a volunteer basis to boot and they say you aren’t even an alum, the school can’t help you out and comp you a pair!? If Mike McBride can’t help you out we are all screwed!

Reactions: garyshu71
Mike was not referring to the school regarding tickets. Right now it's deeper than that.

I’m in For 250. What I normally give to the school each year. I don’t like NIL but this is the system we are now stuck with.
Amazing what you and others have done today. (hit link for details)

$77,425 and counting

BTW

images

Sends his regards.

After what Sha did, foregoing a major bump in salary and what our three seniors have done all year, we REALLY need a major bump in our NIL.

How badly do you want Richmond, Wusu and Davis to return? That is only going to happen with us helping to fortify the NIL pot.

Sha believes in us, let's prove him right.

C'mon guys and gals. Give any amount you can. Be it $10 or $100, or more.

We need you.

JR68k9X.jpeg

HDppS6O.jpeg

Thanks to an anonymous donor we are now at $78,000.

This match will expire after the final game in three days.

Please, let's make a final push to say thank you to this wonderful group of young men who have given us a thrilling season. 24 wins and counting. Is there anyone who would have predicted that in the preseason?

Let's also help Sha maintain the progress that has been made by our 5 seniors.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!! LAST CHANCE.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT