ADVERTISEMENT

In the NY Post

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
wB5GPos.jpeg

Wonder if they are doing any billboards anywhere. I would think that would be a better avenue for advertising. Radio advertising would be great as well. I hate when I hear ads for Rutgers but nothing for us!

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Wonder if they are doing any billboards anywhere. I would think that would be a better avenue for advertising. Radio advertising would be great as well. I hate when I hear ads for Rutgers but nothing for us!
Every time I went down the shore this summer all you see is Rutgers stuff on toll booths, signage, etc.

• Angry
Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
Every time I went down the shore this summer all you see is Rutgers stuff on toll booths, signage, etc.
Was at my neighborhood grocery store a couple of days ago and waiting on line I see.... ShopRite - the official supermarket of Rutgers Athletics! As if constantly paying more for less week after week wasn't depressing enough.

Was at my neighborhood grocery store a couple of days ago and waiting on line I see.... ShopRite - the official supermarket of Rutgers Athletics! As if constantly paying more for less week after week wasn't depressing enough.
I was in a Starbucks near the Meadowlands the other night and noticed the server had a Seton Hall t-shirt underneath her apron. She is a junior and we had a nice, brief chat about the school.

Then, as I moved down to pick up my order I saw the RU branded tumbler on the counter. Oh well.

• Haha
Reactions: silkcitypirate
I wonder how xu advertising in ohio compares with osu? Just curious.

I wonder how xu advertising in ohio compares with osu? Just curious.
No clue. Although RU ain’t OSU, lol. You get off that airport in Columbus and within 5 seconds you see what team college or professional runs that state. It is dead red everywhere.

I’ve seen a bunch of Xavier hoops social media online stuff that populates on my YouTube page. So it must have some reach. Sean Miller does one on one spots often with their social media people and they also have player profiles that are pretty long. Think of segments like that “Kooks Corner” spot many of you were falling all over last year, but longer and better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT