ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Game Tonight

Stop with the Dawes bashing already! Last year he shot the 3 at over 38%! That is pretty decent. No one on the team was even close to taking as many 3 pointers! He is basically the only 3 point threat on this team. Not staring your major and only 3 point threat is a prescription for disaster! Sure he might be off some nights but you have to play him.

3 point shooting is a major part of the game today. You can't sit Dawes. No way no how!

Stop with the Dawes bashing already! Last year he shot the 3 at over 38%! That is pretty decent. No one on the team was even close to taking as many 3 pointers! He is basically the only 3 point threat on this team. Not staring your major and only 3 point threat is a prescription for disaster! Sure he might be off some nights but you have to play him.

3 point shooting is a major part of the game today. You can't sit Dawes. No way no how!
Agreed. Al is gonna shoot. Not always good shots, but he also makes tough ones. Id like him to not play so much 1 on 1 but when hes on hes streaky

Reactions: PMB Pirate
It is easy with dawes. Dont do the things on offense that when he does it we all roll our eyes and know nothing good is going to happen

Reactions: shupat08

He is a streaky shooter. He can go 5-8 in one game and 1-8 the next. That adds up to 38%.

Reactions: HallGuy23
For me it looks like it is on MY9.

its Fox by me, I dont even see the title game on here
I just started another thread on this.

In the NY area, the game will be carried on both Channel 5 and Channel 9 -- both are owned by FOX.

Channel 9 is showing both games of the San Diego tournament because Channel 5 is the local NY outlet for the Jets-Miami game being shown on Amazon Prime. So if you want to watch Oklahoma-USC, go to Channel 9.

Channel 5 will pick up the Seton Hall broadcast after its NFL coverage is complete but the game will air in its entirety on Channel 9.

Last night was really the first game. First four were no different from the NJIT exhibition. With the kill Dawes silliness of the board, it reminds me of the Dr. Pepper commercial where the fans are ready to take the gas, until they realize that it is only the first play of the season opener.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT