ADVERTISEMENT

Is deep state behind this?

NYShoreGuy

All Universe
Gold Member
Jan 7, 2006
It is like an AI algorithm. Slowly house members on dem side promoting biden has a great legacy but time to move on...this is jfk without the assassination of bullets

It is like an AI algorithm. Slowly house members on dem side promoting biden has a great legacy but time to move on...this is jfk without the assassination of bullets
Why does there have to always be a conspiracy behind things? No deep state. It’s the realization that Biden should not be in office. Biden apparently is resisting and more and more pressure will be placed on him in the next week. The real issue is who’s next. Most know that Kamala is a dead loser. But that will set up a fight. I say so be it. They have nothing to lose. Indeed bold steps need to be taken.

Why does there have to always be a conspiracy behind things? No deep state. It’s the realization that Biden should not be in office. Biden apparently is resisting and more and more pressure will be placed on him in the next week. The real issue is who’s next. Most know that Kamala is a dead loser. But that will set up a fight. I say so be it. They have nothing to lose. Indeed bold steps need to be taken.
I'm not a conspiracy theorist in the slightest, but I will never believe a 90-minute performance on a debate stage, from someone who has been a gaffe machine his entire political life and had a campaign derailed because of plagiarism, led to this apparent "realization". That's the bigger story underlying all of this. Especially in the context of what his 2020 campaign was like (bunker-style) and how his press conferences, interviews and public access has been managed the past few years.

When you have Morning Joe literally 3 weeks ago spouting this is the "best version of Joe Biden", with all sorts of anecdotes surrounding that monologue -- the media who is closest to the President personally and the White House generally -- it reeks of something untoward. No one will convince me those 90 minutes suddenly turned the light bulb onto to the people who interact with the President on any kind of quasi-regular basis. Which leads to the question of what they've been keeping from everyone, which is a much bigger issue than the election itself.

Reactions: shu09 and SOpirate
So the crooked mainstream media was red and yellow hulk hogan and in 3 weeks they turned to black and white hulk hogan. What was the purpose of of biden team and dnc pushing a late june debate date

I'm not a conspiracy theorist in the slightest, but I will never believe a 90-minute performance on a debate stage, from someone who has been a gaffe machine his entire political life and had a campaign derailed because of plagiarism, led to this apparent "realization". That's the bigger story underlying all of this. Especially in the context of what his 2020 campaign was like (bunker-style) and how his press conferences, interviews and public access has been managed the past few years.

When you have Morning Joe literally 3 weeks ago spouting this is the "best version of Joe Biden", with all sorts of anecdotes surrounding that monologue -- the media who is closest to the President personally and the White House generally -- it reeks of something untoward. No one will convince me those 90 minutes suddenly turned the light bulb onto to the people who interact with the President on any kind of quasi-regular basis. Which leads to the question of what they've been keeping from everyone, which is a much bigger issue than the election itself.
Gaffes are one things and everyone has them. It’s seeing and hearing that Biden was out of it that day. It confirmed what the special counsel who investigated Biden on the documents.

Is he worse than what he was in December or January? Yeah that can happen. What also could have happened is that his team tried to hide his progressive worsening mental acuity. What’s the conspiracy trying to accomplish by doing it this way? Would it have not been better to have the top Dems go out there and debate and see who cones out it?

This is no way is advantageous for the Dems. This, no reason for a conspiracy.

It’s more than gaffes. It’s been obvious that he’s been in a declining state for months. The gaffes are funny, but last year, as one example, he was meeting with a bunch of kids and they asked him about the last country he visited and he couldn’t answer it even though he was in Ireland two weeks earlier.

His inner circle and the MSM protected him because they were so consumed with Trump and they were convinced he was the only person that could beat Trump. Now they are all surprised??? Give me a break. Any idiot could see the decline. Now all of a sudden the NYT, WSJ, etc., have months of sourced contacts. Yeah, right.

Reactions: shu09 and SPK145
What confuses me, why did he and his campaign staff agree to the debate? Or why didn’t they cancel when it was clear of his decline?

They have protected him from press conferences and interviews for years, but left him for 90 min alone on a stage. Bizzare to me.

Reactions: PiratePride

its just the media saying whatever gets views at all times and typically whats supports their own viewpoints. no conspiracy here. of course dem outlets are going to prop up joe his entire presidency. what am i missing? his time is likely over and now they wanna move on.

What confuses me, why did he and his campaign staff agree to the debate? Or why didn’t they cancel when it was clear of his decline?

They have protected him from press conferences and interviews for years, but left him for 90 min alone on a stage. Bizzare to me.
Maybe they thought he could play rope a dope and just recite a bunch of meaningless facts. They had a ridiculously low bar. Then the first ten minutes happened.

Maybe they thought he could play rope a dope and just recite a bunch of meaningless facts. They had a ridiculously low bar. Then the first ten minutes happened.
lot of people here thouhht the debate was a set up against trump.

Doesn’t make sense that they’d have that massive fundraiser for Biden just weeks before the debate if they wanted to force him out. More likely he’s been shielded so well by his inner circle that other dems/dem media allowed themselves to believe that he was still relatively capable. Malpractice all around.

Reactions: dehere23
lot of people here thouhht the debate was a set up against trump.
There was no setup for the debate. Its just shine the light on the phoniness and incompetence of the political system and MSM.

The irony is that the MSM criticizes Trump loyalists for supporting him no matter what….well guess what? Dems are doing the same thing with a senile old man who can barely function. And the MSM has been complicit for months.

They're just realizing that while they have a wide open layup to retain the white house (they've known this part for a while), nominating Biden leaves them at real risk of blowing the layup.

It goes the other way too, a non-Trump candidate would be a near lock to beat Biden but Trump himself is a toss-up. They're just not in panic mode because they never expected it to be easy.

This press conference is worse than the debate performance. They need to give him the hook.

Reactions: PiratePride
I thought the press conference was worst case for Dems, best case for Trump. Good enough to stop the bleeding for now but won’t win Biden any new voters. Dems either have make it ugly and force him out or make their peace with him as the nominee. Either way benefits Trump.

Gaffes are one things and everyone has them. It’s seeing and hearing that Biden was out of it that day. It confirmed what the special counsel who investigated Biden on the documents.

Is he worse than what he was in December or January? Yeah that can happen. What also could have happened is that his team tried to hide his progressive worsening mental acuity. What’s the conspiracy trying to accomplish by doing it this way? Would it have not been better to have the top Dems go out there and debate and see who cones out it?

This is no way is advantageous for the Dems. This, no reason for a conspiracy.
After the special counsel report came out, anyone who raised this issue was shouted down, repeatedly, by most of the media, the White House, Biden surrogates and frankly anyone and everyone who supports or supported him. But now it's legit?

At the very least, people close to Biden, whether that be aides, the "inner circle", selected members of the media, knew what was going on well before the debate. How can anyone who wants this guy to step down justify him staying another day in the most important job in the world?

Whether it is advantageous is TBD, IMO. If another candidate besides Harris ends up being the nominee, that individual hasn't been vetted by the public or subject to anything close to what a normal candidate has to deal with when running for President. No real primary process. No scrutiny. Not nearly as much time to get picked apart and dissected like every other typical candidate. That might not help certain candidates, but it definitely helps someone like Newsome, because he is a skilled politician who benefits from many folks not grasping how he has run California into the ground and all the shady, hypocritical crap he's been involved in during his tenure.

There was no setup for the debate. Its just shine the light on the phoniness and incompetence of the political system and MSM.

The irony is that the MSM criticizes Trump loyalists for supporting him no matter what….well guess what? Dems are doing the same thing with a senile old man who can barely function. And the MSM has been complicit for months.
how can the dems do the same thing when you cant stop posting dems that are calling for him to step down?

The big debate within democrats save democracy or save power. Give the people who they voted for or get a new candidate.

I get really lost reading this thread. Everyone keeps talking about Biden declining the last few months. It’s been years people. They’ve been shielding him from himself for over 4 years. This is the same guy people voted for in the primary.

The big debate within democrats save democracy or save power. Give the people who they voted for or get a new candidate.

I get really lost reading this thread. Everyone keeps talking about Biden declining the last few months. It’s been years people. They’ve been shielding him from himself for over 4 years. This is the same guy people voted for in the primary.
It started with the bunker campaign during COVID.

It was painfully obvious to any sane person but ignored by some due to blind partisanship or other motives.

Dems took a calculated risk…they knew, and now they have a slew of bad options. This reminds me of the old line from Mark Jackson when he was a Knick and spoke about the rats jumping off the ship. All these politicians now finally speaking up? Donors? Hollywood elite? You can blame Biden’s inner circle but we all saw it.

MSM loses more credibility. Who checks the fact checkers?

Reactions: SOpirate and SPK145

this is so false. for one, dementia can be very quickly onset.but disregard that. it's not stagnant over the course of 4 years. EVERY mental issue like this gets worse over time. crazy to even suggest he was just as bad 4 years ago. it's day one stuff. not how degenerative diseases, or life work.

The old adage figures don’t Lie but liars can figure seems to apply to the lies the Dems told.Cloony doesn’t reveal how bad Biden was at fundraiser until he bombs at debate.Now they were all deceived on Biden mental state..They thought when he looked fir recently deceased peoplethat was no big deal ,having to be told the names of people he has known for years nothing to be concerned about etc.Now they have to come up with large golden parachute to get him to step aside and they likely will do that.

this is so false. for one, dementia can be very quickly onset.but disregard that. it's not stagnant over the course of 4 years. EVERY mental issue like this gets worse over time. crazy to even suggest he was just as bad 4 years ago. it's day one stuff. not how degenerative diseases, or life work.
Oh stop years ago he couldn't find his way on or off stage. This is not new. This is not a new condition he didn't have during the primaries. The people who voted for him to be the nominee should not be shocked by this.

Last edited:
I'm not ready to call it a conspiracy theory...... but a strange set of facts accompany Biden's 2nd term try. 1. The debate itself. Who pushed to challenge Trump to such an early debate? 2. Given Biden's numerous gaffes and bad performances over the length of his presidency who from his WH staff thought this was a good idea. 3. Immediately after debate was over..... ALL.... MSM outlets gave it a resounding thumbs down and some called for him to drop out then. Keep in mind how they all touted how good he has been and covered his behind dutifully since 2020. They ALL feigned shock. To me this was either the height of hubris or the result of a narrative being crafted for them. Or both.

There is more to say on this.... but the big question I have is how many dem voters are upset at having been lied to for 4 years by demdes and the compliant MSM. If all you listened to were nyt. Wapo, NPR, and the alphabet cable shows not called Fox Newsmax and one or two others..... you my friends have been DUPED. Dems deserve the chaos they have now.

Reactions: SPK145
I'm not ready to call it a conspiracy theory...... but a strange set of facts accompany Biden's 2nd term try. 1. The debate itself. Who pushed to challenge Trump to such an early debate? 2. Given Biden's numerous gaffes and bad performances over the length of his presidency who from his WH staff thought this was a good idea. 3. Immediately after debate was over..... ALL.... MSM outlets gave it a resounding thumbs down and some called for him to drop out then. Keep in mind how they all touted how good he has been and covered his behind dutifully since 2020. They ALL feigned shock. To me this was either the height of hubris or the result of a narrative being crafted for them. Or both.

There is more to say on this.... but the big question I have is how many dem voters are upset at having been lied to for 4 years by demdes and the compliant MSM. If all you listened to were nyt. Wapo, NPR, and the alphabet cable shows not called Fox Newsmax and one or two others..... you my friends have been DUPED. Dems deserve the chaos they have now.
IMO it’s not a conspiracy theory because you would need hundreds of smart people from the party and MSM to construct it and pull it off. “Smart politicians and MSM” is an oxymoron.

It was a badly flawed strategy (propping up a President that was in decline for months/years) with no plan B. They thought they could do Fetterman Part II, but Biden melted under the brighter lights of a Presidential run up. The majority of MSM is left leaning, some much worse than others. Of course they didn’t want to give Trump any oxygen. Not a conspiracy; just who they are and have been.

Hiding the decline of Biden’s decline is the definition of “fake news”.

Conspiracy theory? No. Bad strategy executed by stupid people? Yes.

Oh stop years ago he couldn't find his way on or off stage. This is not new. This is not a new condition he didn't have during the primaries. The people who voted for him to be the nominee should not be shocked by this.
to say somebodies mental acuity doesn't decrease over 4 years as an old person isnt even with arguing over. it's simple reality.

sure maybe he's been like this since primaries, but im responding to the comments that he's been like this for 4 years. clearly this is crossing a new line. hes been on camera/tv all the time in his 4 years and this is the first time it's been this severe. Dems don't want to lose the white house. they thought he could hang on enough. his public appearances were doing so. its backfiring.

why does everyone act like these parties are absolutely dying to do the worst thing for themselves? like they're trying to have one big set up so they can ..... lose again to donald trump. not even logical.

to say somebodies mental acuity doesn't decrease over 4 years as an old person isnt even with arguing over. it's simple reality.

sure maybe he's been like this since primaries, but im responding to the comments that he's been like this for 4 years. clearly this is crossing a new line. hes been on camera/tv all the time in his 4 years and this is the first time it's been this severe. Dems don't want to lose the white house. they thought he could hang on enough. his public appearances were doing so. its backfiring.

why does everyone act like these parties are absolutely dying to do the worst thing for themselves? like they're trying to have one big set up so they can ..... lose again to donald trump. not even logical.
He hasn't been like this for 4 years? Here's a Joe's blunders video from 2022. So there's nothing new in here.

He hasn't been like this for 4 years? Here's a Joe's blunders video from 2022. So there's nothing new in here.

no do george bush, trump, reagan, etc. Trumps current blunder video complication is worse tbh. greensboro, richmond , vegas, etc.

Joe has been president last 4 years and things have been fine. not saying amazing, but far from a disaster. proof is in the pudding. hes been fine , but now it's crossing the line.

i dont buy into conspiracy.

no do george bush, trump, reagan, etc. Trumps current blunder video complication is worse tbh. greensboro, richmond , vegas, etc.

Joe has been president last 4 years and things have been fine. not saying amazing, but far from a disaster. proof is in the pudding. hes been fine , but now it's crossing the line.

They all have blunders but none of them were ever pulled for their blunders. Trying to pull Joe from the race because of his blunders as if these blunders are a new thing is false.

They all have blunders but none of them were ever pulled for their blunders. Trying to pull Joe from the race because of his blunders as if these blunders are a new thing is false.
everyone has blunders then why are they trying to pull joe. because they are worse now. they could have put up other candidates for primary. its that simple.

idk how you're trying to make a matter of fact some sort of complicated situation. listen to yourself. idk how you get through a day.

Joe’s videos aren’t just blunders. There was a serious medical issue that was being ignored. Of all those other examples, no one from the parties of those presidents were asking them not to run.
Let’s look at the last eight years if we’re being honest. If you look at the worst things that happened under Trump’s and Biden‘s presidency‘s?

They both ran up the deficit although much of that was pandemic related. The government messaging also during the pandemic was politicized by both, but Trump should probably get some credit for initiating OWS.

After that, the biggest blunder has probably been the influx of illegal aliens that has increased dramatically over the past three years.

We seem to have survived both.
everyone has blunders then why are they trying to pull joe. because they are worse now. they could have put up other candidates for primary. its that simple.

idk how you're trying to make a matter of fact some sort of complicated situation. listen to yourself. idk how you get through a day.
Because it has been so obvious. If you have experience with an elderly parent or grandparent that went through a similar decline, we all saw it coming. The lucid moments become less frequent and the lapses much worse. Common sense….what does the next 4 1/2 years look like considering the long term decline that has accelerated?

They’re not worse now. How long ago was he saying he was talking to leaders who were dead? 2 years ago? This isn’t worse now

They’re not worse now. How long ago was he saying he was talking to leaders who were dead? 2 years ago? This isn’t worse now
he's absolutely worse now. in fact, every day hes worse than the previous. thats how it works.

Remember when Biden chose not to speak at halftime of Super Bowl five months ago? Costas’ take then and now.

he's absolutely worse now. in fact, every day hes worse than the previous. thats how it works.
so incorrect people have their good days and bad days. He had terrible moments before the state of the union.. Had a great night at the state of the union and had plenty of bad moments lately.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT