ADVERTISEMENT

Israel

Majority of democrats are anti Israel and some like Taleb can’t even condemn beheading babies what a sicko she is her constituents must be so proud
I don't know if it's majority or not but at the end of the day who the hell cares. At some point we need to draw a hard line on 1,000,000 issues and how they were handled in the past and start forward with clean slate and do the right thing today.

March 2023 survey by Lydia Saad confirmed that of 49% of democrats favored Palestine and 38% favored Israel other 13z didn’t name a side.Thus is what I cited Merge not Congress members in your rush to defend your boys you didn’t understand my comment.
Anyone who does their research knows in last 30 years democrats have moved their sympathies toward Palestine and away from Israel.Please cite surveys that indicate this is wrong before you go on another uninformed rant.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
March 2023 survey by Lydia Saad confirmed that of 49% of democrats favored Palestine and 38% favored Israel other 13z didn’t name a side.Thus is what I cited Merge not Congress members in your rush to defend your boys you didn’t understand my comment.
Anyone who does their research knows in last 30 years democrats have moved their sympathies toward Palestine and away from Israel.Please cite surveys that indicate this is wrong before you go on another uninformed rant.
This is what you posted. "Majority of democrats are anti Israel and some like Taleb can’t even condemn beheading babies what a sicko she is her constituents must be so proud."

Pretty much sounds like you are talking about Congress since you pointed out Tlalb.

But I will play your game.

Now you want to switch it and say Most democrats are anti-Israel? Well that is not true either from your poll that you cite. Indeed, a majority of Dems have a favorable view of Israel. "As is also typical, Israel is viewed favorably by a majority of all party groups -- 82% of Republicans, 67% of independents and 56% of Democrats. Conversely, relatively few in all three groups view the Palestinian Authority positively: 36% of Democrats, 28% of independents and 9% of Republicans." https://news.gallup.com/poll/472070/democrats-sympathies-middle-east-shift-palestinians.aspx

The poll that you cite for claiming Dems are anti-Israel actually speaks of sympathies for either side. And that is being driven from millennials.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
The videos coming out of Israel of the evil brutality and murdering of innocent Israeli civilians including children should unite every American against the terrorist Hamas/Iran alliance

You can’t say Never Forget about 9/11 and then have no opinion on this

I was always talking about most democratic preference and citing her separately as an extremist confirmed by her recent stance.Obviously most democrats don’t approve of recent Hammas barbarism.Case clarified and closed

Killing innocent civilians on any side is no answer
It certainly was the answer in WWII. Modern warfare is Hell on Earth and Obama's and Biden's love affair with Iran is largely responsible for what could turn into another all out war. Barry and Joe and you lefties still love them.

Last edited:
Hamas murdered its way to power in Gaza.

They literally killed their opponent pols , Fatah . Along with Fatah supporters.

Intimidated Gazans with bloodshed and force.

They use Gazans as human shields by setting up their locations in schools, hospitals and mosques.

Israeli Arabs and Muslims are equal citizens to Israeli Jews.

in Gaza, everyone is a second class citizen to the Hamas leaders.

Hamas attacked Israeli last month knowing the response would be horrific for already impoverished Gazans.

That’s what Hamas wanted, sympathy from brainwashed 🐑 worldwide.

Talk to level headed immigrants from Egypt or Israeli Muslims and they’ll confirm what’s really going on with Hamas.

And in a poll I saw yesterday 58% of Gazans want Hamas in power so unfortunately they’ll get what they deserve.

Reactions: shu09
Two state solution unfortunately not likely ever.listening to from the river to the sea chants.

This is like all wars.

The defeated side has two choices. They either accept the terms of the defeat and act accordingly or they can reorganize and continue to fight.

The Palestinians have not accepted the terms of previous defeats and have chosen to continue to fight.

Their fight also benefits other countries and those countries are choosing to assist in their fight.

A weak America is dangerous for the entire world, I expect the coming year to be full of excitement. Not often do you see the USA so vulnerable, our president has not been known for making good decisions in the past and is now faced with a chaotic mess. Obama was right, elections have consequences, let's hope Joe doesn't go down, because as bad as he is the next option is even worse.

This “pause” request is ludicrous. Pause for what? Has Hamas agreed to “pause”??

Why can’t we recognize that:

1-Women were raped and babies were decapitated or burned to death in ovens.
2-There are still over 230 hostages.

It’s war and Israel has every right to retaliate. Can you imagine if that happened to the US?

This “pause” request is ludicrous. Pause for what? Has Hamas agreed to “pause”??

It’s war and Israel has every right to retaliate. Can you imagine if that happened to the US?
80 years ago we dropped nuclear bombs on Japan and bombed the hell out of them. Now you could argue their one of our best allies. Israel has to finish the job.
Read this article and really lends insight to where all this craziest is coming from.

Reactions: shu09

80 years ago there would be no question as to our response regardless of which party was in power. Today, I'm afraid our response would depend completely on which party is in power. Sad how the mighty have fallen

Israel will do what is necessary, they know we have an empty suit in the White House. Russia is going to do what they want, Iran doing what they want, soon China will join the party. Democrats new strategy to end Islamophobia really shows how clueless they are. One mistake after another.

80 years ago there would be no question as to our response regardless of which party was in power. Today, I'm afraid our response would depend completely on which party is in power. Sad how the mighty have fallen

Right, but not even 80 years ago. Just 20 or 30 would suffice. We've gone downhill rapidly since then.

Reactions: SoCalBrett
This is absolutely false and outright reckless. Stop with the absolute BS when the Democratic President and almost the entire Congress support Israel unequivocally.
I doon't think that it shows unequivcal support when the US administration is trying to get the Israeli's to alter their plans and have a cease fire., even though it is purported to be a limited cease fire. The Administration is still acting as if they can reason with Hamas and their bosses in Iran. The main problem I have with our administration right now is that the seem to be carrying on diplomacy in the press for political purposes and not behind the scenes where it belongs. As long as they do not condemn Iran for being behind all of this they are just peeing on their leg to keep warm.

If anti-American,pro-Islamic radicals/domestic terrorists are smeared by vehicles, wouldn’t it be a cause for celebration?

Police should give one warning to disperse or face the consequences of their law breaking actions.

Darwin’s

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT