ADVERTISEMENT

It’s official: Kadary to St. John’s

How can a guy who can't shoot be so far up anyone's list? Great player but prediction is? Poor year at the Johnnies! Let's please move on?

FWIW, things are FAR better than most here realize.

Sha, Mike McBride. Mike Walsh and other have done an amazing job for the program and soon you will be hearing more exciting news.

Just be patient and trust in our head coach. The best since PJ.

Hey Dan, can you just say whether it's more recruiting news or if it's fundraising/NIL news?

This time, the hill he chooses to die on is whether a word is actually a word or not.
No I refuse to believe PJ, Willard, Sha or any other head coach are solely responsible or the development of players. Myles Powell or to some he who remains nameless, doesn't do one third of what he does looking like he did known as cheese. Willard and coaching staff couldn't have done that with a 250 lb guard. The strenghth and conditioning team deserve as much credit as anyone else. No head coach can do it alone. There's just a constant bow down to Sha on all things positive as if he did them alone. Willard needed Sha, Skinn, Billmeier, etc to get the job done. PJ needed guys like Bruce and Rod as well as others. Kadary came in the best shape of his career that wasn't strictly on the head coach no matter how you slice it.

So when the joke is they owe Sha money for when they cash in....Sha owes a lot to these other people for making it possible to accomplish things. And that's ok to admit we have a good team of people around our program. Some just can't take any of the credit away from untouchables in program history and give it to the behind the scenes guys. Sha gets paid and so does the staff. But if anyone thinks Sha deserves extra so do the others.

No I refuse to believe PJ, Willard, Sha or any other head coach are solely responsible or the development of players. Myles Powell or to some he who remains nameless, doesn't do one third of what he does looking like he did known as cheese. Willard and coaching staff couldn't have done that with a 250 lb guard. The strenghth and conditioning team deserve as much credit as anyone else. No head coach can do it alone. There's just a constant bow down to Sha on all things positive as if he did them alone. Willard needed Sha, Skinn, Billmeier, etc to get the job done. PJ needed guys like Bruce and Rod as well as others. Kadary came in the best shape of his career that wasn't strictly on the head coach no matter how you slice it.

So when the joke is they owe Sha money for when they cash in....Sha owes a lot to these other people for making it possible to accomplish things. And that's ok to admit we have a good team of people around our program. Some just can't take any of the credit away from untouchables in program history and give it to the behind the scenes guys. Sha gets paid and so does the staff. But if anyone thinks Sha deserves extra so do the others.
Zzzzzzzzzz…….

I can appreciate good dialogue and banter both ways on this forum but you just come across as a gigantic baby. You sound very Child-like
on a thread where grown men are looking forward to 8 months in the future when they can boo a 23 year old for making a decision he felt was in his best interest, this is what you find very child like. Hilarious.

Reactions: Seton75

RE: booing Richmond

No one has said he’s not entitled to make whatever decision he felt was best for his career. He is also a grown man (now likely a millionaire) who understands there are consequences to every decision. Transferring to your old team’s arch rival is a slap in the face, no matter how you slice it. He knew this when making his decision.

Fans also have every right to voice their frustration. This isn’t “just some college kid” this is a man who, again, is being paid million(s) now. Personally, I don’t know if I’ll boo him but I certainly will not be cheering a player who willingly left our program for an arch rival. I’d hope any Pirate fan with an ounce of pride feels the same.

RE: booing Richmond

No one has said he’s not entitled to make whatever decision he felt was best for his career. He is also a grown man (now likely a millionaire) who understands there are consequences to every decision. Transferring to your old team’s arch rival is a slap in the face, no matter how you slice it. He knew this when making his decision.

Fans also have every right to voice their frustration. This isn’t “just some college kid” this is a man who, again, is being paid million(s) now. Personally, I don’t know if I’ll boo him but I certainly will not be cheering a player who willingly left our program for an arch rival. I’d hope any Pirate fan with an ounce of pride feels the same.
Will KR ever do a goodbye tweet?

on a thread where grown men are looking forward to 8 months in the future when they can boo a 23 year old for making a decision he felt was in his best interest, this is what you find very child like. Hilarious.

A top player in the portal from Seton Hall transferred to our biggest rival after putting up an all big east season and even had some precarious words to say on his way out. Ever read a game thread here? Its a reaction thread, of course people are emotional.

Your comment is disingenuous at best, we both know people will forget about this for a while until the home game, he’ll get
boo’d (deservedly so) and life will go on.

Next time pour milk in your cheerios instead of piss

Reactions: sussexcopirate
A top player in the portal from Seton Hall transferred to our biggest rival after putting up an all big east season and even had some precarious words to say on his way out. Ever read a game thread here? Its a reaction thread, of course people are emotional.

Your comment is disingenuous at best, we both know people will forget about this for a while until the home game, he’ll get
boo’d (deservedly so) and life will go on.

Next time pour milk in your cheerios instead of piss
Ever hear the phrase it’s not about what happens to you, but how you react to it? You’re giving a pass to grown men reacting like this? That’s hilarious. And yeah I read the game threads and if the game threads are the bar of what acceptable reactions are, society is doomed. A little exaggeration, You can walk out of those game threads thinking smacking your wife is above the bar. Those reactions are insane sometimes.

You think people will forget about KR going to SJU? No chance. We will have more KR threads than KW threads next year and you know it. Everyone knows it. That’s been posted about 10 times on here.

Not a cereal guy. But I think KR pissed in everyone’s cereal and coffee because he did something in his best interest. For 3 years we’ve said he needed a jump shot and 3 years later we’re still saying it. Can anyone blame him for going to a legend of the game to try and improve it? It just so happens that legend is across the river. He’s not the shot doctor but he’s damn a damn good coach. Everyone talks about the player he’s become but no one talks this was his worst year shooting from distance percentage wise by a large amount.

As for going across the river, I’ve seen the rangers take players from the devils and devils take players from the rangers. It’s part of professional sports. This is professional sports. To treat NCAA athletics as anything other than professional sports is silly. You can almost guarantee 90% of our roster next year and probably 90% of the sport will have feelers out for better offers come February .

Last edited:
Summarizing it he said he’s doing what is best for himself to get to where he wants to go. Essentially SJU will get him there and SHU won’t.
I can certainly see that as being part of Pitino's recruiting line of BS. It was like when Steve Pikiell boasted how Rutgers staff coached players had earned 3.1 billion in the NBA, except it turns out they were all UConn players who played when Carl Hobbs was an assistant at Connecticut.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT