ADVERTISEMENT

Jake Forrester

How do you figure That Seton Hall is a better program than South Carolina and miami? Both programs have had way more success than the Hall recently with SC going to the Final Four. Both coaches have coaches in the Final Four. Can't see how you can honestly say that Seton Hall is better than those two schools unless you are talking about potentially just this next year.

Reactions: shupat08
Played great against Roosevelt Jones and didn't see the floor much again. Showed he could be a lockdown guy, hope a healthy Ish plays this year, he is a game changer

I would still like to team him up with another PF like Manual. If not Manual, then maybe Harris. Together, along with Mamukelashvili, that would be a formidable front court to match our back court.

That would be one heck of a great future frontcourt!

How do you figure That Seton Hall is a better program than South Carolina and miami? Both programs have had way more success than the Hall recently with SC going to the Final Four. Both coaches have coaches in the Final Four. Can't see how you can honestly say that Seton Hall is better than those two schools unless you are talking about potentially just this next year.

I Think Laranaga is coming to the end due to his age. They also a middle of the pack ACC team that has no fan base. So Car lost their whole team and I Think it was the perfect storm. Also a middle of the pack SEC team. Not exactly Blue Bloods

Reactions: Pirate19001

Won't argue with you on Miami. No way to say they aren't a better program. There is definitely an argument to be made against SCAR though.

From the F4 team they lose around 65% of total scoring. Thronwell, Notice, McKie all graduated. Dozier declared for the draft. Keita transferred to SJU.

Silva is a stud who is returning. Kory Holden who we were after becomes eligible. Other than that have some role-players from last year's team who I am sure will improve, but thats it. Bringing in the 13th out of 14th ranked recruiting class in the SEC headlined by a fringe top 150 kid.

There "way more recent success" is all last year. Last appearance prior to that was 04. Last conference championship was 71. That F4 run was great and they got hot at the right time, but were aided playing at home against Duke in the second round. Really would expect them to struggle next year and finish in the bottom half of the SEC. Wouldn't trade our current roster or future to remain competitive with them.

Just playing a little Devil's Advocate on a night that I have to work late, but an argument can be made about which is a better program. Especially when you take into account past, present, and potential.

Reactions: deheremike
Jim Boeheim of Syracuse is 72, how many more years will he be coaching. Jalen Carey just took an unofficial visit today.

He'll be there as long as he accepts the fact he'll always be a second class citizen to the core ACC teams.

For awhile now, I have been posting about the inevitable decline of Syracuse after boeheim retired. The move to the ACC HAS SPED UP THE PROCESS.

I work 10 mins from the Westtown School. Should I slide by the school and tell him the Hall should be his choice hands down?? I got extra SHU gear I can give him to rock in West Chester, PA. Ock

cause I watch a game ay Westtown and root for him??? cause I tell him the Hall could be his destination? Cause I run ball with cats that know him? take it easy cuz....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT