ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Lacque

Has been blowing up in the EYBL i
the last 2 weekends. Absolutely insane jumping ability. The dunks he throws down as a 6'1 160 pound kid are sick.

Yes, I agree. FLNJ lives in Florida and he is having health problems. You won't find a more devoted SHU fan than he. Let him enjoy his one true love at this time. He deserves that much from us.
Wait a minute!! I meant no ill will towards FLNJ. I wasn't familiar with the recruit and scanned the thread quickly and saw that FLNJ stated he played for southern stampede aau. I wasn't familiar with where that was and thought it was a Florida aau team which is why I asked for his opinion.

Listen, he drives me batty sometimes but we're all Hall fans. I appreciate his fanatical side and I also think he has a decent eye for talent.

Sorry my post came off sarcastically. Feel better soon, FLNJ.

Wait a minute!! I meant no ill will towards FLNJ. I wasn't familiar with the recruit and scanned the thread quickly and saw that FLNJ stated he played for southern stampede aau. I wasn't familiar with where that was and thought it was a Florida aau team which is why I asked for his opinion.

Listen, he drives me batty sometimes but we're all Hall fans. I appreciate his fanatical side and I also think he has a decent eye for talent.

Sorry my post came off sarcastically. Feel better soon, FLNJ.
My agreement with the prior posters was in no way a shot at you or anyone else in particular. I just wanted everyone to know that the poster in question has health issues and maybe we should all cut him a little slack.

Just an innocent post made without pointing fingers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT