ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry C talks to the fanbase

“It’s hard to be a fan right now" is exactly right. Not sure how this gets fixed, but hope there is an answer.

If I'm going to be watching "pro" ball anyway, I feel like that is pushing me towards being more interested in the NBA. The playoffs so far have been fantastic so at least there's that.

I assume this “first phase” of the NIL/free transfer era will be the worst of it. By this I mean all the unknowns and awaiting guidance and court cases that have gotten us here over the past 3 years and while we sit in limbo without guardrails.

Forget the conventional NCAA, I mean eventually even the people giving millions upon millions per year will want some standards and commitments with players, no? Market correcting.

The transfer situation is worse than the money.

No one but the players seem to be happy about the NIL and effect on college sports and the fans.It will eventually be a net negative effect and guardrails will be put in.Had KR gone somewhere other than a Big East rival it would not be that big of a deal.But going to SJU will definitely tarnish his SHU legacy to fans.A slap in the face to SHU and a tone deaf move.

“It’s hard to be a fan right now" is exactly right. Not sure how this gets fixed, but hope there is an answer.

If I'm going to be watching "pro" ball anyway, I feel like that is pushing me towards being more interested in the NBA. The playoffs so far have been fantastic so at least there's that.
They gotta get John Clougherty to stop refffing the Knick games in MSG.

• Haha
Reactions: Merge
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT