ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry on Dan Hurley

Great article by Jerry and Woj appreciates it too I'm sure. Jerry may be in on the additional royalties it generates - lol.

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
Hurley

I completely disagree with his article about Danny Hurley & it's not about money!! This whole ridiculous coaching interview was all about money!!

Hurley has been sitting on contract extension that was obviously not to his liking after seeing coaches like Calipari probably making a lot more at Arkansas!! He needed some more leverage besides going back to back to get a school without deep pockets to pay him more & probably come up with some more future NIL money for his players!!

He had his media buddy Adrian Wojnarowski blast the media outlets with this 9 figure, ridiculous offer that UCONN could not match!! He used LA the whole time & was never going there at any time!! How do people not see how this was happening!!

Woj gets the attention on X & ESPN gets all the attention!! Meanwhile, Hurley will now be getting his big payday at the place he was never leaving & oh by the way that huge 9 figure offer was never happening!! This constantly happens with college coaches!!

Jimbo Fischer made a living doing this to Florida State with his super agent & manipulator Jimmy Sexton!! I just can't believe he would write an article that it wasn't about the money!!

Hurley

I completely disagree with his article about Danny Hurley & it's not about money!! This whole ridiculous coaching interview was all about money!!

Hurley has been sitting on contract extension that was obviously not to his liking after seeing coaches like Calipari probably making a lot more at Arkansas!! He needed some more leverage besides going back to back to get a school without deep pockets to pay him more & probably come up with some more future NIL money for his players!!

He had his media buddy Adrian Wojnarowski blast the media outlets with this 9 figure, ridiculous offer that UCONN could not match!! He used LA the whole time & was never going there at any time!! How do people not see how this was happening!!

Woj gets the attention on X & ESPN gets all the attention!! Meanwhile, Hurley will now be getting his big payday at the place he was never leaving & oh by the way that huge 9 figure offer was never happening!! This constantly happens with college coaches!!

Jimbo Fischer made a living doing this to Florida State with his super agent & manipulator Jimmy Sexton!! I just can't believe he would write an article that it wasn't about the money!!
Remnds me of the quote from former Giants GM George Young.
'When they say it isn't about the money, it is all about the money.'

For me, Danny is making too much money for the its not the money angle.

I dont think he had an interest cause of more money, and I dont think he is staying says he doesnt care about the money. He loves his job and has a chance to make history. And he makes a whole lot of money already.

Reactions: Halldan1
This might just be BS but the word is he already had a lucrative contract ready to be signed from UConn before the Laker's interest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT