ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry on Dylan Addae-Wusu

Key point here is progress. DAW does a lot of good things for a team and we saw that with his defense, toughness, physicality. Solid rotation guy and experienced with Sha. Some continuity with Coleman.

But the offense needs help, obv. He needs to get back to his SJU averages on offense, at least. If he makes a substantial Year 2 jump like Davis or Dawes, we’ve got something.

Trust Shaheen on the personality stuff.

If those problems did exist at St Johns it doesn't sound like he brought those issues over with him to Seton Hall. And college players are kids for the most part. Mistakes are made and you grow up and try to learn from them. Also st johns was dysfunctional before Pitino came in and he rightfully cleaned house.

It looked like Richmond and the boys enjoyed having Wusu out there on the court with them doing the dirty work and that's all I care about.

My only offense complaint is the bad decisions with the ball on a break. i have to think Sha wanted him to push it cause it is easy to correct. Of course benching a guy for a mistake with last years bench could be dicey lol.

Pretty sure the bad threes mid-season were injury related cause when the arc returned he shot ok.

We want to shaheen teams. He knows that formula.

Reactions: Piratz
The reality is that he probably has no other suitors. It doesn't surprise me as he is very difficult to deal with from what I have been told.

Reactions: shu09
And that was from the guy who supposedly likes him more than most.
Assuming this is directed at me, I posted nothing about him bad mouthing Sha to Alexander. I read that here when someone posted it came from Trilly Donovan in whatever chats people here follow. And there a number that do.

On the other thing, that was posted on Twitter last year repeatedly, and on this board, when we were recruiting him. I saw Twitter stuff like others did. Our fan base posts all the time about rumors out there on recruits and players. Why should this be different? Because some of our fans like to pretend it’s every other school that has kids with past problems but not Seton Hall?

Obviously the staff was comfortable with him coming despite what was out there. And as far as I know there were no issues this season.

And yes I do like him more than most here do as a player and have always stated as such.

Speaking of Twitter rumors, did Kadary really sit out those games midseason because of NIL issues?

The reality is that he probably has no other suitors. It doesn't surprise me as he is very difficult to deal with from what I have been told.
he shot 35% from the floor!! 29% from 3!! ast/to a wash. 66% from the line. i dont think evaluators even got to attitude

• Haha
Reactions: Piratz
Wusu offers a lot, as he can play three positions, knows the system, is physical, plays defense and can play quality minutes while Felton and Middleton gain experience. With Dylan, it’s a matter of who else is on the roster but he’s a very solid rotation player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT