ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry on Richmond

The boos will come and it deservedly comes with the decision. He could have gone elsewhere for similar money. I’m sure if Dre returns to play against us he gets a standing O
Meanwhile Dre applauded Richmond going to St Johns on Instagram

Reactions: LBP43
The boos will come and it deservedly comes with the decision. He could have gone elsewhere for similar money. I’m sure if Dre returns to play against us he gets a standing O
If he thought sju was the best choice for him, that is what he should choose. I dont think he should pick his second choice to make me happy.

Last edited:

I don’t think it’s really complicated. His legacy is straightforward. For SHU fans he will forever be known as the first player in school history who was given the keys to the program, then threw them away to go play for, and get paid by, arguably our biggest rival. It’s completely unprecedented in our program’s history. That completely eclipses all of the good that he did here.

KR and MP have both damaged their long term SHU image.Not in total but around the edges.

I don’t think it’s really complicated. His legacy is straightforward. For SHU fans he will forever be known as the first player in school history who was given the keys to the program, then threw them away to go play for, and get paid by, arguably our biggest rival. It’s completely unprecedented in our program’s history. That completely eclipses all of the good that he did here.
eh, he got paid and stayed home. we couldn't compete. if we had the dollars he prob woulda stayed.

Meanwhile Dre applauded Richmond going to St Johns on Instagram
Appreciate their efforts while here. Now they are gone forget them. They did what they felt they had to and we should write them off as it is what we need to do.

KR isn’t Myles Powell but we shouldn’t welcome him back for a long time post his last college game.

The only way Dre is playing us would be the
eh, he got paid and stayed home. we couldn't compete. if we had the dollars he prob woulda stayed.

Maybe we didn't want to compete for him. Maybe we wanted to use that money to get 3 up and coming players who collectively will give you more over the next 2 years..

Appreciate their efforts while here. Now they are gone forget them. They did what they felt they had to and we should write them off as it is what we need to do.

KR isn’t Myles Powell but we shouldn’t welcome him back for a long time post his last college game.

Why would you ever invite him back? He just told you to go @#$% yourself.

Welcome.him back for what? His actions aside, his comments made it clear he doesn't give a shit about this place. Let him find a seat at Carneseca.

Maybe we didn't want to compete for him. Maybe we wanted to use that money to get 3 up and coming players who collectively will give you more over the next 2 years..
maybe you're right. he didnt enter the portal until sha has some moves being made

Shaheen knows Kadary inside and out. He’ll have a game plan ready to shut him down when they meet.

Shaheen knows Kadary inside and out. He’ll have a game plan ready to shut him down when they meet.
Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

McDermott, Hurley, Shaka, Cooley, all had plans on him over the years. They didn’t need to see him every day to know what to do. Execution is key. Kadary made some really good coaches look lost at times.

Reactions: MooneyHall07
Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

McDermott, Hurley, Shaka, Cooley, all had plans on him over the years. They didn’t need to see him every day to know what to do. Execution is key. Kadary made some really good coaches look lost at times.
The key there is at times.

All depends on which Richmond you get.

BINGO, we would put all our eggs in one basket and then he would get injured. Last year we played essentially with 7 guys, hopefully this year we play with 9. We got lucky last year, any injuries and we would have been closer to the bottom of the Big East. I like what Sha’s doing, we are going to be a much faster team next year. Time to turn the page and embrace a team of all Sha’s players. We win next year and NIL donors will come from everywhere. People are starving for what we are cooking. Do not fear Underdog is here!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT