ADVERTISEMENT

JSBL

setonball46

All American
Gold Member
Nov 21, 2004
I know it’s always a crap shoot but my lord the rosters are stacked on paper this year. Should be a fun summer of hoops.

Scanned through the teams - couple of players of note - Andrew Hurley (bench dude for his Dad's championship squads) RJ Cole and former Willard sniper - Sean Grennan. Maybe we wonder what Harolds Karlis is doing.? I lot of these JSBL dudes are older. Long live the Canarias Basketball Academy - once a Setonia hoops feeder system.

Scanned through the teams - couple of players of note - Andrew Hurley (bench dude for his Dad's championship squads) RJ Cole and former Willard sniper - Sean Grennan. Maybe we wonder what Harolds Karlis is doing.? I lot of these JSBL dudes are older. Long live the Canarias Basketball Academy - once a Setonia hoops feeder system.

Shavar and Myles are playing for Sterns Trailer, which features several RU players and associates that includes Geo Baker, Zach Martini, Jordan Derkack, and Kevin Pikiell, who plays for CBA. Also on that roster is Cole and Moses Brown from the Blazers. The coach is none other than Joe Whalen, father of our own Coach Ryan Whalen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT