ADVERTISEMENT

Kicked out of the Big East

boatshu

Junior
Mar 1, 2010
Is getting the boot from the Big East a realistic threat? Is our lack of commitment to be competitive in the league grounds for dismissal?

We won the BE Regular season in WBB, got an NCAA volleyball bid, are good in swimming and diving, tops in women's golf. Near the top in baseball.

Men's basketball, though the flagship sport , is not all there is to the Big East.

And as long as the other schools carry that load we'll be fine.

Go seek some help for your delusional thoughts. You and your fellow posse are just a tiny portion of the Seton Hall fan base, meaning no one is listening to you on this board. As part of your therapy, keep repeating I will not make a difference no matter what crazy posts I put on this board.

Eh that is strong and we are decent in baseball. But I would agree with all other points but the NBE is very very weak in non basketball sports.
Originally posted by Pirate64:
We won the BE Regular season in WBB, got an NCAA volleyball bid, are good in swimming and diving, tops in women's golf. Near the top in baseball.

Men's basketball, though the flagship sport , is not all there is to the Big East.

And as long as the other schools carry that load we'll be fine.

Originally posted by boatshu:
Is getting the boot from the Big East a realistic threat? Is our lack of commitment to be competitive in the league grounds for dismissal?
it is extremely rare for teams to get booted from conferences. Way down the line, if we became noncompetitive in bball while at the same time SJU became a nationally relevant program again, I could maaaaaybe see it being a risk then. But still doubtful.

As it stands now, any teams we eventually bring into the conference could very likely be from the Midwest. I think we are safe just from a #'s perspective to keep balance btwn the east & midwest teams.

Every conference needs a Rutgers...we are that school in the BE.

Originally posted by Flnj86:
Go seek some help for your delusional thoughts. You and your fellow posse are just a tiny portion of the Seton Hall fan base, meaning no one is listening to you on this board. As part of your therapy, keep repeating I will not make a difference no matter what crazy posts I put on this board.
pot-kettle.jpg

Come on, I'm a pissed as anyone with the state of affairs, but there is no way The Hall is getting booted from the league. There are plenty of things to b!tch and complain about but let's not just pull stuff out of thin air.

Where do people come up with nonsense like this?

Originally posted by TrueBlue1989:
SHU has invested $20mm in athletic facilities.
Is that what we're calling the Willard contract now?

This post was edited on 3/27 6:18 PM by chickenbox

You are a moron. Thankfully your efforts to burn down the house are with wet matches.

This post was edited on 3/27 7:48 PM by HallX2

HallX2. I agree with every one of your posts. Your analogy was great. LOL. This board is being overrun by a select few- the posse. Can you list the members of this posse?

Ridiculous question. Hypothetically speaking have you ever seen a conference that did not have a last place team ???

Of course we are not the last place team, but every conference does have one.

Tom K

Is our lack of commitment to be competitive in the league grounds for dismissal?
That almost trumps the classic "Have you stopped beating your wife? question.

A pretty ridiculous question. The Seton Hall athletic program overall is at the very bottom of the Big East, but every conference needs dregs.

Could you imagine the SHU would slap on the BE?? Dopey is as Dopey Does and you just done dopey like its never been done before

Could you imagine the SHU would slap on the BE?? Dopey is as Dopey Does and you just done dopey like its never been done before

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT