ADVERTISEMENT

Klaus Schwab and WEF thread

May 11, 2010
Discuss.

*Ill assume many of you don’t even know who he is so you’ll have to research him
And WEF , - but don’t use govt scrubbed and approved sources of course.

Maybe the son could help the starving Holocost Jews a little bit instead of prowling money into free the perpetrators prosecutors.
I know crazy wish he must use funds to drive the far left agenda.

Maybe the son could help the starving Holocost Jews a little bit instead of prowling money into free the perpetrators prosecutors.
I know crazy wish he must use funds to drive the far left agenda.
Soros has gone on record saying human free will should be a thing of the past by 2030

How is he not treated like Bin Laden by our Govt?

Reactions: Gritty5837
Good thing you brought this thread back so you can continue conversing with yourself.

No one likes you.

Good thing you brought this thread back so you can continue conversing with yourself.

No one likes you.

Think about how much of a scumbag someone has to be to get triggered over a WEF thread - the most evil people in the world.

You’re obsessed with me and you look up to me
You’re in awe of my wisdom. You know it.

You talk like you’re height challenged.
5’5”?

Keep stalking and show how much your mancrush is on me

I got friends, in the cool club, no room for nerds though, sorry.

Last edited:
Think about how much of a scumbag someone has to be to get triggered over a WEF thread - the most evil people in the world.

You’re obsessed with me and you look up to me
You’re in awe of my wisdom. You know it.

You talk like you’re height challenged.
5’5”?

Keep stalking and show how much your mancrush is on me

I got friends, in the cool club, no room for nerds though, sorry.
You're obsessed with you... but too stupid to realize that no one exchanges with you. A few have the occasional error, but for the most part, you're talking to yourself. But enjoy, to 99% of the people who post here, you're a total joke.

You're obsessed with you... but too stupid to realize that no one exchanges with you. A few have the occasional error, but for the most part, you're talking to yourself. But enjoy, to 99% of the people who post here, you're a total joke.
You must be talking about the Geico Caveman. Too stupid to realize that most of the board has him on Ignore, and the rest just ignore him in general. I picture him as the real life Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite.

You must be talking about the Geico Caveman. Too stupid to realize that most of the board has him on Ignore, and the rest just ignore him in general. I picture him as the real life Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite.
SmallBrain85 , you said you have me on ignore. Liar! 😆

Another fanboy that’s obsessed with me

I could see why, you and your ilk want to live through me , jealousy

I know it’s hard for you to focus, but Try to stay on topic

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT