ADVERTISEMENT

Last match and its for $300K

1,800 Donors

Damn. Don't know where this came from but....

$1,043,932 Donated. We met the other match I posted for $153K

56 to go.
Dan
If you contributed to the 300k match will additional contribution in the same name for the 153k count towards the number?

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
Soooooooooo the school made over a mil on giving day, with the possibility of getting close to 1.5 mil, but our yearly NIL is only gonna be 1.5 for the year? I don't get it

Reactions: Fatpirate21
Soooooooooo the school made over a mil on giving day, with the possibility of getting close to 1.5 mil, but our yearly NIL is only gonna be 1.5 for the year? I don't get it
You do realize that this is for the entire school, not just the men’s basketball roster?

Reactions: TomD82
I get the idea of trying to hit a challenge. But if the idea is to get new donors and the way to receive it is orchestrated by a small message board group of old donors donating 10x+ in other people's name, isn't the spirit of the entire thing missed that the challenger isn't getting what they wanted?

I get the idea of trying to hit a challenge. But if the idea is to get new donors and the way to receive it is orchestrated by a small message board group of old donors donating 10x+ in other people's name, isn't the spirit of the entire thing missed that the challenger isn't getting what they wanted?
Not our fault. Working smarter, not harder is a good thing. 😁😁

Doesn’t total number of donors help in those silly college ranking reports? The competitive arms race extends to stats like this which effects the prestige of the school, if you buy into things like those rankings … which a lot of people do.

mga pirate,​

one has nothing to do with the other. The school cannot contribute to NIL.

This is next to impossible but.....

Anonymous will give $200,000 if 200 donors give in the next 1 hour

Just 48 minutes left! Only for the next 123 donors

This is next to impossible but.....

Anonymous will give $200,000 if 200 donors give in the next 1 hour

Just 48 minutes left! Only for the next 123 donors
Quick, can we use same names as in the past for the 300 a

I'm just saying why can't there be an NIL giving day? Made all this money for the school and the biggest rep of our school is the men's basketball team. Seems odd in this new day and age.
Many future events at the school formerly run by Pirate Blue will now be run by Onward Setonia. So yes mga pirate the school has taken your advice.

One case in point.. last year and all future years as of right now will be run by and for NIL and not Pirate Blue.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Are you kidding me......

2,230 Donors
120% of 1,856 Donor goal
$1,997,554

This board was responsible in no small part for the $50K State Match. The $150K Practice Facility Match. And the multiple Grand Total Matches totaling a staggering $600K+ on this thread.

Give yourselves a hand.

This has gone so well, far beyond expectations that it's been extended for a few more hours.

The campaign now ends today April 19 at 03:00 PM

So Pirate fans let's get the few dollars needed to bust the $2M barrier

This has gone so well, far beyond expectations that it's been extended for a few more hours.

The campaign now ends today April 19 at 03:00 PM

So Pirate fans let's get the few dollars needed to bust the $2M barrier
Probably why it was extended, so close to that $2 million mark!

Reactions: Halldan1
$1,999,745

Who wants to be responsible for getting the Pirates over the top?

Inch by inch

$1,999,845

And BTW new expiration date.

This campaign ends on April 19 at 12:02 PM EDT

Are you kidding me......

2,230 Donors
120% of 1,856 Donor goal
$1,997,554

This board was responsible in no small part for the $50K State Match. The $150K Practice Facility Match. And the multiple Grand Total Matches totaling a staggering $600K+ on this thread.

Give yourselves a hand.
Good stuff. Staggering to think of it as a yearly undertaking

2,266 Donors

122% of 1,856 Donor goal

$2,022,165 Donated

36 Minutes
Remaining

Did we hit the $300k match? I’ve lost track with all of the challenges.
For verification visit the site and drop down a little to the left side and scroll on Challenges. There you will see so many of the matches including major ones like $300K and $200K and $153K.....

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT