ADVERTISEMENT

LETS GO PIRATES Game Thread

This all-access thing is unwatchable (and unlistenable). A few more minutes of this and I’m going to mute and listen to music while the game.

Another example of “just because you can do it doesn’t mean you should.”
Absolutely correct! I'd rather watch commercials than listening to the sideline blabber from Butler's coach. The 5 point swing was huge, but we're still definitely in this game. Their shooting has got to cool off in the second half.

Refs are bad ,no rebounding.we must stop cheating/ doubling they get open threes all the time.Sandro HORRIBLE. Offensive always struggles to get open looks

With the way Butler has been shooting down 12 is not bad. Sandro having a bad day.

I'd like to see Q, Powell, Cale, TT and Gil to start the second half. Willard takes Gill out because Butlers center hit a 3 on him. Butler then expands lead to 14. Gill made a difference out there. He needs to be on the floor.

Our locker room is quiet as anything, we watching a movie lol. However its probably good we watch film so we can view our mistakes.

What’s your lineup of guys who can score?

Didn’t want to single out any particular player with my post. There are two players that eat up a lot of minutes that rarely score the ball and they are not defensive gurus like Ish was.

Scheduling is no longer an excuse. We now get another week off. We know that excuse is BS. How do you coach Sophomores and Juniors to recover if you help or just stop helping and leaving the wing wide open

With the way Butler has been shooting down 12 is not bad. Sandro having a bad day.

I'd like to see Q, Powell, Cale, TT and Gil to start the second half. Willard takes Gill out because Butlers center hit a 3 on him. Butler then expands lead to 14. Gill made a difference out there. He needs to be on the floor.

Put Gil in and pressure the ball full court. Take them out of rythym

Reactions: SHUMA04
Play Gill more in the second half. Pick up the defense earlier and leave Gill back there to protect the rim.

This team goes as Powell does. Gotta get him going in the second half.

We gotta take down one of MU or VU in our final 2 home games

Hall down 51-39 under 16 minutes. Blown chances to get this lead down. Powell is frustrated again today and so he loses focus.

Cale is our best player today.

again who were the guys who knocked off the mcdonald all american Kentucky Cats and MD on the road? same players and came back from deficits

Back down to 13. Missed chances to get back in. Front court is awful aside from Cale today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT