ADVERTISEMENT

Significant Big East media news

you gotta exit the app to go see any other channel. sure first world problems but also a massive step back in user experience
Yeah, this is the thing for me. I like to switch around, especially if it's in a window where there is a lot of other games on. What I tend to do is watch the streaming game on my iPad while flipping around the others on my TV, but that still reduces the game that's important to me to a small screen.

Streaming is not the answer for fans, actually results in paying more for content (having to buy many sites) and of course results in the overall loss of content.

But then again cable sucks…lol

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss…..

Was happy with cutting the cord last year, but these ever-shifting developments are havoc for figuring which streaming services you want/need to see your particular team play. I don't watch any Yankees games, but the YES deal with Fubo upped my monthly, too. And Fubo had almost all the SHU, Devils, and Mets games. Fortunately there are no contracts now (for the time being).

Apropos of nothing, is there a more true and meaningful song lyric than the one you quoted from "Won't Get Fooled Again." I could use it literally every day, and the song is 60 years old. I'm biased, having seen The Who several times since 1989 (one of their "farewell" tours).

Reactions: The Crows Nest
Some additional insight but no details yet. But $10 million per school as mentioned in the article or something near that solves a lot of problems.
To be honest, I felt as if we needed at least 8 million per school. Anything above that is gravy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT