ADVERTISEMENT

Leverage in June?

newshu1

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 26, 2016
Seton Hall needs to think outside the box, right now there are 1800 transfers for lets call it 300 or so power 6 starting spots. I know it is not ideal but we need to wait for the bag holders in June ie the guys who held out for big offers, played musical chairs, music stops and they don't have a chair. You can then use leverage in your favor and get some nice players for 60% discounts. Right now end of April Seton hall has negative leverage. I really like this model moving forward. Negative is your don't have as much time for the team to gel but so be it.

Seton Hall needs to think outside the box, right now there are 1800 transfers for lets call it 300 or so power 6 starting spots. I know it is not ideal but we need to wait for the bag holders in June ie the guys who held out for big offers, played musical chairs, music stops and they don't have a chair. You can then use leverage in your favor and get some nice players for 60% discounts. Right now end of April Seton hall has negative leverage. I really like this model moving forward. Negative is your don't have as much time for the team to gel but so be it.
Trust in Sha. It is the best we can do and we are fortunate to have him.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
But is that really thinking outside the box?

It seems a logical way of doing it for everyone, unless circumstances lock you in with a specific player(s)

Pitino will self immolate.
Per Trilly they’ve lost a few targets to blue blue bloods and passed on a few kids for whatever reason. Seems Pitino is being more selective this go-round since he doesn’t need a whole new roster.

Reactions: Piratz
Patience is a virtue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT