ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Rutgers Pres calling it quits

If it was up to Schiano he would be the president , AD and football coach !!!!!
Being a major college president today is really not as attractive as it used to be. Beholden to athletic directors and coaches, dealing with all the nonsense protests, safe spaces and snowflake behavior.

Remember NIL stands not only for Name , Image and Likeness but also for Now It’s Legal and the battle in the courts is defining what we see in college sports today , and it’s not for the better.

Reactions: HallX2 and CaptBob
Wow that much ego and bravado hard to believe
It is hard to believe because it's most likely not true. A lot of coaches get a bunch of BS about them on message boards. For example Willard blasted here many times, but a couple people who got to know him through kids baseball or various other activities than him at work contradict a lot of the negatives we read on here. I know a lot of people who are big RU alums and they love the guy as a person saying he's a charitable man, and man very into family, religion and faith. They think as highly of him as man as Seton Hall thinks of Sha.

It is hard to believe because it's most likely not true. A lot of coaches get a bunch of BS about them on message boards. For example Willard blasted here many times, but a couple people who got to know him through kids baseball or various other activities than him at work contradict a lot of the negatives we read on here. I know a lot of people who are big RU alums and they love the guy as a person saying he's a charitable man, and man very into family, religion and faith. They think as highly of him as man as Seton Hall thinks of Sha.
I still stand by my post and I'll leave at that. More interest in PIRATE Athletics then any problems ru has with theirs . GO PIRATES !!!!!!!!

Reactions: U-Hall and Harty9
Being a major college president today is really not as attractive as it used to be. Beholden to athletic directors and coaches, dealing with all the nonsense protests, safe spaces and snowflake behavior.

Also the Rutgers strike where he threatened to go to court and get an injunction, only to get undercut and undermined by Murphy at the 11th hour.

Reactions: HALL85
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT