ADVERTISEMENT

Louis King

The 2018 class will determine if we truely turned the corner or not.

It'll have to be. I really believe Powell and Cale are top-flight and form good start. But we have a loooong way to go.

We have an exodus on our hands after next season with Delgado, Carrington, Rodriguez, and Sanogo graduating. Let's hope the Class of 2014 gets a sellout on Senior Day/Night. They will have deserved it.. Changed the culture...

And hoping best is yet to come next season for the '14 group!

We are definitely trending up but it will take more than Powell and Cale to make this a tournament team beyond next year.

Nzei is good but the landscape is so competitive nowadays that you need a full lineup of Cales and Powells to be tournament team. Coaching can only get you so far. You need talent.

Silk is very close to those in contact with the player and his HS teammates.

No such thing as a lock but no one has better info re the Hudson players than SCP.

Silk is very close to those in contact with the player and his HS teammates.

No such thing as a lock but no one has better info re the Hudson players than SCP.
When I mean the fall I meant to say his college choice and that our chances are VERY GOOD but if it drags on to the spring all bets are off.

Just watched the video and I have one response...give me Louis king or give me death.

Is the consolation prize Khalid Moore?

Always been my problem,. If someone Moore blinks first, do you take his commitment immediately or wait for someone like King? I think he has to be the former (the bird in the hand and all that).

When I mean the fall I meant to say his college choice and that our chances are VERY GOOD but if it drags on to the spring all bets are off.

I am shocked because he changed AAU affiliation and thought we were toast now. Great to hear we have a very good shot at him. He is the one I want from the old Sports U AAU. I also like Carey and will be happy with both of these guys and a few solid bigs.

Hoping King joins the Pirates. Having him and Cale roaming will be fun to watch.

The Hudson kids could all go to BE schools. Would be great for the league

JQ - Nova
Muhammad - St. John's
King - seton hall

SETON HALL !!! mjs428 small letters for redstorm after back to back sub .500 records and Capital letters for the HALL after back to back 20 win seasons. Now I know why you post some of your comments- you are not a HALL fan.

SETON HALL !!! mjs428 small letters for redstorm after back to back sub .500 records and Capital letters for the HALL after back to back 20 win seasons. Now I know why you post some of your comments- you are either not a HALL fan.

I thought you were going to take a break from posting until the first week of May????

SETON HALL !!! mjs428 small letters for redstorm after back to back sub .500 records and Capital letters for the HALL after back to back 20 win seasons. Now I know why you post some of your comments- you are not a HALL fan.

All good, love the enthusiasm !!

Hope you are feeling better, I heard you were struggling, best regards.

I would love all 3, but I would say Nova & St J are the leaders for JQ & Muhammed.

So much potential with King, really want him although JQ would be my first choice of the HC kids. King has higher ceiling and better NBA potential but I think JQ will be a tremendous college player.

Reactions: mjs428
What are people's opinions of Jalen Carey? He's definitely more a lead guard or even straight 2 guard than a Point. He doesn't exhibit great vision or ability to set up teammates well. Great scorer but he likes the ball in his hands.

Would you guys be happy with Carey at PG surrounded by Powell, Cale, King, Valdir, Nzei and others?

Or do you only want Carey if he agrees to play off the ball as a 2/wing scorer?

After the core four of Angel, KC , Desi and Ish are gone after next season your roster consists of Nzei, Powell Gordon , Cale and Brodie far , far short of being a team in the upper half of the Conference let alone a NCAA team. I know everyone thinks that the 2018 class holds the key to the future of this program in sustaining what we've accomplished these past two seasons but the quality of the recruits we sign in this incoming class cannot be underestimated in terms of importance and frankly some of the names of players we've offered for this year are disappointing.

Reactions: Stone and SHUMatt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT