ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville game should be a blast

Cannot wait for this season.

We should never schedule good teams in the ooc.

Seton Hall, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory once again, although this time through no fault of our own.

Going to be yet another "wait & see" season like we've seemed to have for the last 4 years in a row. If Angel didn't just potentially ruin his pro prospects & def. ruin our team for next season, we would have been a surefire tourney team yet again. Now we have to hope the freshmen ALL play above expectations, and early.

argue-400x400.jpeg

Even without Delgado, we still have more talent than almost all of our recent teams. We will have to adjust our style of play. We'll have to scrap the grind it out bruising play and adopt a guard oriented, up-tempo style.

I'm not quitting on next season in May.

Reactions: buckfoston824
Villanova played pretty well without a real 5 man last season. Certainly will put Willard to the test to find ways to mitigate this. I still think the goal has to be a NCAA bid with Khadeen and Desi back and talented guards with Powell and Cale.

Can't really compare to Nova...they had Big East POY and Brunson. We just lost our potential Big East POY and don't have nearly as talented a PG as them. I agree I think the goal is still NCAAs but making the run we were hoping for is not happening

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT