ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to 3rd Place!

SHU_Pirate1

All American
Mar 18, 2016
Even the most optimistic of us couldn’t have pictured we’d be here this late in the season.

Any other assclowns like Sally Palm’s brother have us on the bubble or outside looking in now?🤔

Now on to Nebraska for a revenge game for that triple OT steal.

major-league-win.gif

I'm known as the fan with blue glasses, cup three-quarters full, and I wasn't expecting this success. To think that a missed call against Creighton prevented us from being 12-4. Had we beaten Creighton in 40 minutes, Richmond might have been available for Providence. That's the way the ball bounces. Hopefully, we'll be the beneficiary of non-calls in the remaining regular season games.

I really want us to go in there and beat Creighton. Had it circled as our signature road win. Revenge. The problem is, they got their very poor three point shooting performance out of the way today. They didn’t save it for us. Damn.

Them going 6/26 from three for a putrid - especially by their standards - 23% is not gonna happen against us. We would kill to have them shoot that poorly from three against us, because it would almost certainly guarantee victory. They are going to be looking to back on track at home. To me, this game just got tougher. Probably going to require our best game of the season to pull this one out. I hope I’m wrong, but this result just made me less optimistic.

Reactions: Jerry1992
Why do these announcers keep talking about Xavier’s tournament resume? They are currently 13-13, 7-8 and on their way to 13-14 and 7-9. Unless they win the BET I think it’s safe to say their bubble has burst. They don’t have a tournament resume. The NIT isn’t even a possibility at this point.

Reactions: chickenbox
Why do these announcers keep talking about Xavier’s tournament resume? They are currently 13-13, 7-8 and on their way to 13-14 and 7-9. Unless they win the BET I think it’s safe to say their bubble has burst. They don’t have a tournament resume. The NIT isn’t even a possibility at this point.
Because their name isn't Seton Hall? I know it metrics but damn it's getting pretty frustrating to keep hearing us getting no benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
All announcers despite the game, do the bubble talk. It generates interest

Yet ahead of us in NET
Help me make sense of it..

Reactions: chickenbox
I really want us to go in there and beat Creighton. Had it circled as our signature road win. Revenge. The problem is, they got their very poor three point shooting performance out of the way today. They didn’t save it for us. Damn.

Them going 6/26 from three for a putrid - especially by their standards - 23% is not gonna happen against us. We would kill to have them shoot that poorly from three against us, because it would almost certainly guarantee victory. They are going to be looking to back on track at home. To me, this game just got tougher. Probably going to require our best game of the season to pull this one out. I hope I’m wrong, but this result just made me less optimistic.
Baylor Schierman had an awful shooting night against Uconn too, but other Creighton players were prolific from 3.

3rd place. WHEN will we get the RESPECT!!! Our guys play their butts off. We beat #1 and #7 and 11-5 in the BE. (one of the top 3 conferences in the NCAA) Coach Sha is a great young coach and will only get better. KW got us back on track and Sha will bring us to new heights. Then, maybe, we will get that respect. I love this team

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT