ADVERTISEMENT

Sick to my stomach

buckfoston824

Junior
Jan 15, 2012
All year we hear that quad 1 wins are the most important metric. Having few or no Q3/Q4 losses. Virginia shits the bed their last 9 games going 4-5 and get rewarded with a spot in the dance. Texas A&M had five Q3 loses. Dayton - what the hell is even that? They also lost in the quarterfinals of their weak ass conference tournament and end up a 7 seed.

3We beat the #1 team in the nation. 12 wins in the Big East conference. We beat Marquette, Saint Peter’s, Wagner, Butler twice, Gtown twice , St John’s twice. “Took care of business” our last 2 games and beat Nova/DePaul that should have had us “safely” in.

Nobody will ever be able to convince me that we were not robbed this season. It’s a bad day to be a beer

All year we hear that quad 1 wins are the most important metric. Having few or no Q3/Q4 losses. Virginia shits the bed their last 9 games going 4-5 and get rewarded with a spot in the dance. Texas A&M had five Q3 loses. Dayton - what the hell is even that? They also lost in the quarterfinals of their weak ass conference tournament and end up a 7 seed.

We beat the #1 team in the nation. 12 wins in the Big East conference. We beat Marquette, Saint Peter’s, Wagner, Butler twice, Gtown twice , St John’s twice. “Took care of business” our last 2 games and beat Nova/DePaul that should have had us “safely” in.

Nobody will ever be able to convince me that we were not robbed this season. It’s a bad day to be a beer
I moved off the IPas today to Captain....so pissed!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT