ADVERTISEMENT

Who would you rather play in BET????

jcpetri

All American
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Cream Ridge, NJ
St. John's or Nova??? I'd rather play the Johnnies. We already beat them twice. I know the old adage that it's hard to beat a team 3 times in one season, but when Nova gets hot from outside they are so dangerous. Thoughts??

Reactions: jack 1970
How about Providence. On a neutral court I like our chances. They are the furthest team out from a bid. So unless they win this weekend small chance to get into the tourney barring a run to the final or winning the tourney.

Reactions: Section112
Yeah, they can, But it would take a lot of things to go right for them.

SJU Is the one I would least like to play. They are playing much better now, have more talent than the other 2 teams, were embarresed by us twice, it’s a NY thing and the game would be at THE GARDEN. It’s the most likely scenario though

Reactions: Pirate Russ
SJU Is the one I would least like to play. They are playing much better now, have more talent than the other 2 teams, were embarresed by us twice, it’s a NY thing and the game would be at THE GARDEN. It’s the most likely scenario though
Plus they are coached by one of the best of all time. I really would prefer to not see them, but that is the most likely scenario. I guess the upside would be that if they did beat us, there would be possibility that their NET could move inside Top 30 so our home win against them would be Quad 1.

It's best to play St. Johns early in the tournament. IMO they are the deepest team in the conference.

Reactions: NYC Pirate
Would love to beat Johnnies a 3rd time but really enjoy beating Nova --Hall is a better Team than both

Reactions: Pirate Russ
Both Villanova and especially SJU will have a lot of fans there. If Khadary and Addae-Wusu shoot like that we will be tough. I'd say 50/50 against SJU and 45/55 against Nova in that round. So',that probably means games that come down to last few minutes. Very difficult to beat teams you just played.

St. John's by a huge margin. Beat them at their place early, send them and Rick away whining to the NIT. I like the Villanova coach.

Reactions: LBP43
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT