ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight will be a Quad 1 win, right???

Only if Xavier wins out after. It's currently a Q2 and will almost certainly finish that way.

Only if Xavier wins out after. It's currently a Q2 and will almost certainly finish that way.
They are currently a NET 51 and would have to be sub 30 for it to be a quad 1 win.

Assume they lose to us (most likely will drop). They then have 6 games remaining on the schedule. 2 vs Gtown and DePaul that could potentially do nothing if it’s not a major blow out. And 2 vs Marquette. So winning out isn’t very likely and I still think they would be barely pushing the NET 30 barrier at that point anyway.

Reactions: Piratz
They are currently a NET 51 and would have to be sub 30 for it to be a quad 1 win.

Assume they lose to us (most likely will drop). They then have 6 games remaining on the schedule. 2 vs Gtown and DePaul that could potentially do nothing if it’s not a major blow out. And 2 vs Marquette. So winning out isn’t very likely and I still think they would be barely pushing the NET 30 barrier at that point anyway.
I didn't intend to insinuate that it's a guarantee, more that it's the only possible chance.

Reactions: LeftCoastPirates
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT