ADVERTISEMENT

Mamu 1st Pre-season Bucks game.... scores 15

PiratePride

All American
Jun 4, 2001
His line: 21:25 minutes, 1-5 3's, 2-2 FT, 3 reb, 3 assists, no fouls, 3 TO's, 15 points
One of 3 Bucks in double figures. One stat I don't know FIC??? his FIC was 9.2. 3rd highest of Bucks.

Next game today at noon on NBATV. Bucks v Atlanta

Go Mamu!!!!

edited to say: I googled FIC and am even more confused now..... too many metrics

Last edited:
I like some of these metrics in theory but that is a new one for me. But it's nice to know he's effective on the court.

His line: 21:25 minutes, 1-5 3's, 2-2 FT, 3 reb, 3 assists, no fouls, 3 TO's, 15 points
One of 3 Bucks in double figures. One stat I don't know FIC??? his FIC was 9.2. 3rd highest of Bucks.

Next game today at noon on NBATV. Bucks v Atlanta

Go Mamu!!!!

edited to say: I googled FIC and am even more confused now..... too many metrics
Firm believer that the Bucks were the best fit for him. So glad he wound up there.

The jaded Knicks fan in me wants him to get time over Bobby Portis. Somewhat relevant to SHU, I forgot Portis went to Arkansas... but under Mike Anderson.

Quietter game today. That will happen. 15 minutes 5 pts 1 for 3 from deep.

Still on 2 way contract from what I understand. I think it will stay that way again this year. Barring injuries it will be tough to break into lineup this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT