ADVERTISEMENT

Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
I know this is enviably going to turn into another Ad nauseum Covid debate with the same points being repeated over and over. And when that happens I will eventually lock the thread.

But for now this news must be shared....

LOL.

It's important because it affects all of us that go to the games. But yes, it certainly has the potential to get ugly fast.

Problem is I will be leaving the house shortly and not be back until later this afternoon, So it will linger for a while.

Didn't take long to go south. 🤣

Not a big believer in masks, but, have no problem with this policy. Private businesses have every right to enforce policies that they think will keep their patrons safe.

You don't like the policy, don't go.

This is much better than the alternative, shutting out fans.

It'll be interesting to see how this will be enforced once the game starts.:rolleyes:

Look at the bright side, fans can still attend. I'm just curious can the vaccinated fan who doesn't want to sit with a mask on for 2.5 hours get a refund?

The prudential center hasn’t enforced their previous covid protocols, (mask in and out or show vaccination status) I doubt they will enforce this one either.

It'll be very difficult, nearly impossible to enforce effectively. You'll need to wear it entering the building but after that my guess is it's unlikely anybody will say something unless a nearby fan complains. The hope with the rule is that enough fans respect it to make the environment a little safer for everyone. Nobody respects anything these days though.

It'll be very difficult, nearly impossible to enforce effectively. You'll need to wear it entering the building but after that my guess is it's unlikely anybody will say something unless a nearby fan complains. The hope with the rule is that enough fans respect it to make the environment a little safer for everyone. Nobody respects anything these days though.
The thing I'll add is that while it can't be effectively enforced on the individual level, if the call is coming from government officials and they don't see enough mask compliance to make them happy, they could then start enforcing capacity restrictions on the Rock again.

Didn't take long to go south. 🤣

Not a big believer in masks, but, have no problem with this policy. Private businesses have every right to enforce policies that they think will keep their patrons safe.

You don't like the policy, don't go.

This is much better than the alternative, shutting out fans.

It'll be interesting to see how this will be enforced once the game starts.:rolleyes:

It's not really private policy, just to clarify. This was a mandate from the Newark mayor, which all citizens and tenants of the city are expected to comply with.

Reactions: walshtrips
Masks are better than no fans....and the thought of no fans are not that far fetched ....I believe and it is my theory that politicians want to stand behind their vax mandates and will be slow to admit they were wrong. And when I say slow I mean hopefully it's after March madness and the BE tournament

It has no impact on fan safety.

I was right this entire time...I warned LOTS a couple months back there will be a mask mandate at the rock...

I was right this entire time...I warned LOTS a couple months back there will be a mask mandate at the rock... @sami @King of S @shu09
Are you going to be posting this I was right for the next 4 years? I have 5 years worth of posts of people telling me I was an idiot for saying Willard is a good coach or it was really Whitehead that coached the team. I could spend day and night telling people how wrong they were. Have some class.

Are you going to be posting this I was right for the next 4 years? I have 5 years worth of posts of people telling me I was an idiot for saying Willard is a good coach or it was really Whitehead that coached the team. I could spend day and night telling people how wrong they were. Have some class.

Well I warned this pandemic will continue for several years. And it will...

fyi these things are rarely enforced by staff, i assume its just liability purposes. sometimes you get a power hungry individual being strict.

Reactions: walshtrips
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT