ADVERTISEMENT

Media Bias

compared to those schools mentioned they are. in every way.
How so? Give me examples. I have seen nothing but fawning praise for Hurley and UConn all tournament. Deservedly so I might add.

Reactions: shu09
Danny’s right. ESPN gives little coverage to the BE. Then the committee snubs at least two BE teams. So what is that really saying to UCONN? We don’t think you’re that good because we don’t think your league is that good and you beat nobody worth while in conference.

ESPN covers the sports on their network more than they cover things they do not have the rights to, but disagree they treat the BE like a “toxic ex”. You always want to market your own product.

The NHL is perfect example, for years ESPN treated it like was non existent sport, now they have the broadcast rights again it is often front and center.

But, in the end, who cares these days what espn covers on Sportscenter? It’s not 1990, thousands of different ways to digest sports and sports information.

Reactions: metalpirate07
Danny’s right. ESPN gives little coverage to the BE. Then the committee snubs at least two BE teams. So what is that really saying to UCONN? We don’t think you’re that good because we don’t think your league is that good and you beat nobody worth while in conference.

I know this is a popular narrative but ESPN sent College Gameday to Storrs this year to cover a game they didn’t even televise. Meanwhile on big Fox the Big East took a backseat to the both the new men’s Big Ten package of games and the Caitlin Clark show.

Reactions: shu09
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT