ADVERTISEMENT

Metrics Matter

NYShoreGuy

All Universe
Gold Member
Jan 7, 2006

OOC a joke, uncompetitive losses in conf, but two of the best wins in the at large field

We controlled our own destiny with a win against SJU and got smoked.Lets see what Sunday brings Its out of our control.

We are 2 wins and one loss vsSJU. How many 13-7 teams with a win vs UConn missed the tournament. None

It’s metrics but it’s really the non conference season. That’s driving this. And plus we get blown out so much when we do lose.

What a fiasco today my God. Surprising.

It’s metrics but it’s really the non conference season. That’s driving this. And plus we get blown out so much when we do lose.

What a fiasco today my God. Surprising.
SJU bench outscored our bench 37-7!I guess that NIL $$ does work!

Reactions: HallB
We are 2 wins and one loss vsSJU. How many 13-7 teams with a win vs UConn missed the tournament. None
The at large field is a full body of work not just a conf only body of work.

Creighton at home was a huge moment too.

The margin of defeat in some losses are terrible as is the ooc

Reactions: Piratz
When it comes tona coin flip these guys are gonna get lazy and pull the metric excuse

Probably in- yes. Lock-no. We will all find out for sure in about 72 hours. Hoping committee does right by us.

Team was horrible today, but easy to forget that down the stretch the team won every single competitive game they needed which was statistically incredibly unlikely.

WIN Butler (-3.5)
WIN @St. John’s (+6.5)
WIN Nova (+1.5)

Definitely could have won a few more here and there, but the number of games the team could have lost is easily triple that.

Looking forward to Sunday. No play-in game, one time.

Reactions: sussexcopirate
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT