ADVERTISEMENT

Moron or Patriot?

Pirata

All American
Dec 21, 2009
Regarding LTC Scheller, I'd vote both.

While I agree the withdrawal was a disastrous failure of leadership, Scheller's actions are inexcusable and dumb.

Fox is making him to be a hero. I think they are on the wrong side of this.

the Marine Corps got it right. IMO, he got off easy.

Unless an order is unlawful, you salute smartly and carry it out with your mouth shut other than to issue the needed command to carry out the order.

Giving up a pension, a marriage, a family, a reputation, at his stage was just plain dumb.

He could have served out his time, retired, and then go babalou on the chain of command.

Last edited:
Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
Regarding LTC Scheller, I'd vote both.

While I agree the withdrawal was a disastrous failure of leadership, Scheller's actions are inexcusable and dumb.

Fox is making him to be a hero. I think they are on the wrong side of this.

the Marine Corps got it right. IMO, he got off easy.

Unless an order is unlawful, you salute smartly and carry it out with your mouth shut other than to issue the needed command to carry out the order.

Giving up a pension, a marriage, a family, a reputation, at his stage was just plain dumb.

He could have served out his time, retried, and then go babalou on the chain of command.

You're spot on.

Hes a moron. Anyone knows the military has a chain of command. Anyone knows what happens when its broken. With that said, he will probably get the Rittenhouse treatment, be embraced by far right groups, and make some coin.

Reactions: Pirata
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT