ADVERTISEMENT

Myles Powell Gause

We could use a couple of Myles Powell players and by that I mean a freshman who can contribute immediately and who has basketball skills . I know that Powell is in his second year at the Hall but he contributed last year and his worth ethic and development from last year to this year has made him one of the key parts of this team. In my mind a future All Big East Player and the top player on next year's team , hands down.

Last edited:
Reactions: mbraue
No question - Powell was the player of the game with Ish next. Tremendous defense by both and without the efforts by these two we could have lost. Turned it up a notch.

Reactions: ArtieLange9
Thing I liked is he is finding ways to impact the game and get points even when his outside shot isn’t there. 1-7 from 3 today yet he made his presence felt on both ends. Great job of finishing at the rim on the break and against their shot-blockers.

Reactions: halltheway
Thing I liked is he is finding ways to impact the game and get points even when his outside shot isn’t there. 1-7 from 3 today yet he made his presence felt on both ends. Great job of finishing at the rim on the break and against their shot-blockers.

He may be our best two way player right now

Reactions: SHUBK
The improvement he's made form Year 1 to Year 2 is really impressive. He is our catalyst. When he's playing like that, we are going to be really tough to beat.

We are at our best when he and Desi are playing well. That allows KC/AD to do what they do as stabilizing pieces.

Reactions: garyshu71
He showed his ball hawking skill last yr too. Had a bunch of steals converted in layups. Really a terrific player. I hate posts saying this guy or that guy is better. We have a bunch of great candidates for that spot.

Powell is really becoming a star player. Hope he keeps his head on his shoulders and keeps working hard.

Looking forward to more improvement next year. If he can take the next step to be able to break guys down off the dribble/run the pick and roll, we’re looking at a BE POY candidate.

Reactions: ArtieLange9
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT