ADVERTISEMENT

NBA players boycott their games

If they actually cared a thing for that poor little guy they wouldn't commodify and reduce him to a red herring in an argument that is actually about police brutality and systemic racism and nothing whatsoever to do with his horrendous circumstances. But, you know...

I'll bite. Why are criminals with long rap sheets being used as examples of police brutality and a rallying cry for BLM? Why is BLM not rallying around the poor families who every day are losing young kids to gang violence at the hands of young black men?

In my view the criminals have made their beds. They committed crimes, now when the appropriate authorities, the police, attempt to do their job, they are met with violence which escalates despite their attempts to tase and subdue a subject long before lethal force is used. Yet the 5 year olds in Chicago who are shot are quickly forgotten about, just a footnote in the sickening epidemic of violent culture in the inner city black community.

Why are young black lives not worth the same as black lives that committed criminal offenses their entire lives?

Apparently NBA players have decided to come back and finish the playoff$. Funny how that works.

Reactions: shu09
These situations do not occur regularly. You only think they do because the media amplifies the rare occurrences when it does happen. Of those, the police are justified in most.
You say some crazy shit at times (please don’t be offended; I know I do too sometimes)...BUT this is spot on

You say some crazy shit at times (please don’t be offended; I know I do too sometimes)...BUT this is spot on

Nothing I say is crazy, I only deal in facts. Sometimes facts are uncomfortable for people, so they deem it as crazy.

Nothing I say is crazy, I only deal in facts. Sometimes facts are uncomfortable for people, so they deem it as crazy.
Some facts are better left unsaid so...even when I state a fact it can be crazy to publish it.

Some facts are better left unsaid so...even when I state a fact it can be crazy to publish it.

Why would facts be better left unsaid? If we cover up facts, what kind of a society are we living in?

Why would facts be better left unsaid? If we cover up facts, what kind of a society are we living in?
See that’s crazy. You suggest not saying something is a cover up-that’s a sensational statement or as one can put it crazy. I’m sure you also voice opinion and you don’t “only” deal in facts. Lol. Let it go bro.

See that’s crazy. You suggest not saying something is a cover up-that’s a sensational statement or as one can put it crazy. I’m sure you also voice opinion and you don’t “only” deal in facts. Lol. Let it go bro.

So again I ask, why would you not want all facts put forward?

So again I ask, why would you not want all facts put forward?
Who doesn’t want facts??? I’m not suggesting otherwise. You’re too serious for my mood right now while I’m sitting with my feet up at my beach house

Who doesn’t want facts??? I’m not suggesting otherwise. You’re too serious for my mood right now while I’m sitting with my feet up at my beach house

Some of us work for a living.

I think more children have been killed for no reason than we have black men killed by LEO in 2020. Why does one get 1,000,000 times more coverage than the other? And why is one worthy of a boycott to a professional sports business and the other one not?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT