ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA to announce Louisville basketball infractions case ruling today

I'll take a guess. Because of the coach and school and Evan though I believe they should have more, the NCAA only gives them "Loss of one scholarship for 2 seasons and no post season bans."

Slap on the wrist is my guess, but some D III school will be put on a four year ban from pst season, loss of scholies etc to make them an example of what should happen if only you weren't a cash cow for the NCAA.

Pitino suspended for 5 ACC games? That's a complete joke...

They lose 2 scholarships for 2016-2017 and then 4 more for 1 year anytime during the probation period (10 years). Seems like a slap on the wrist personally...

Be, banners are gone championship is gone
Who cares?... So they take down the banners, history still remembers... People forgot that UMass and Memphis made the Final 4 under Cal? People forgot about the Fab Five run since the banner is gone?...

PLEASE, that remains one of the dumbest penalties IMO. Lack of control and Pitino gets a 5 game suspension. I hate Boeheim, but he got 9 games. Complete joke.

Who cares?... So they take down the banners, history still remembers... People forgot that UMass and Memphis made the Final 4 under Cal? People forgot about the Fab Five run since the banner is gone?...

PLEASE, that remains one of the dumbest penalties IMO. Lack of control and Pitino gets a 5 game suspension. I hate Boeheim, but he got 9 games. Complete joke.
Pitino loses all the wins in the span stripped naked

The guy is a complete snake...and yet he plays the victim...that is CLASSIC Slick Rick...

The guy is a complete snake...and yet he plays the victim...that is CLASSIC Slick Rick...
I'm sure Dickie V will be complaining about the NCAA too soon and sticking up for Pitino. They are all in it together and the NCAA has no balls anymore. But if you are Cleveland State watch out...

IDK, Louisville fans are classier than most other schools and their coach has been nothing but complimentary to Willard and SHU. Personally I would have liked them to get off easier and def think they got shafted. Same stuff happens at frat and rugby houses in every school. What doesn't happen at rugby houses and provides influence on recruits include cash handouts , jobs and fake credits. Those should carry the heaviest punishment.

The only way to stop this is come down HARD at the top. Pitno should be suspended for a minimum of 2 yrs. He was absolutely aware of what was going on but frankly it doesn't matter. it is his program. Don't take the championship and the wins from the kids and fans. Hit the coach. I assure you this behavior will stop quickly. stop hiding behind the 25 year old DOBO. He knew what was going on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT