ADVERTISEMENT

Need more NIL donations to open up a total of $60,000.00 for the Hall

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Hall Hands on Deck has just received another matching Challenge upping their 20 for 20 to now 30 for 30.

Mike Walsh and his team continue to do an amazing job for SHU with the hope that the administration recognizes their potential and hopefully down the road offers to work under one umbrella.

With that thought in mind I just made another contribution to the cause. I hope everyone here follows suit.

$30K for $30K Update​

Campaign Progress

$21,150.00

Doing well with some details on the Trove.
That is great and good to hear but with all do respect Dan, the "details on the Trove" goes with the lack of infomration being supplied to the masses. Granted I am shooting the messenger and the Trove is seperate from Eric L group so this is more driected at him... Why the continued lack of communication with the entire SHU fan base..

Again Dan not directed to you just overall continued frustration.

The school is watching Mike's campaign and if successful gives him a much better chance to work directly under one umbrellas with SHU's NIL.

Let's not drag this out. We need for Mike to work with Eric, Sha and Bryan Felt. With Mike and some other stuff that is in the pipeline but not out yet for public consumption we are finally catching up to our peers.

It's the only way SHU will be able to compete moving forward.

Reactions: walshtrips
The school is watching Mike's campaign and if successful gives him a much better chance to work directly under one umbrellas with SHU's NIL.

Let's not drag this out. We need for Mike to work with Eric, Sha and Bryan Felt. With Mike and some other stuff that is in the pipeline but not out yet for public consumption we are finally catching up to our peers.

It's the only way SHU will be able to compete moving forward.
Seems that Mike is more than willing to work with the university! Eric, Sha and Bryan need to be more than willing to work with Mike!

Last edited:
I hope too that it works out. Changes are in the wind and Mike should be a part of those changes.

Let's help him by giving those last $5,962.

Without Mike and the efforts of all involved with HHOD there is potentially $60+ not available in the coffers because it’s coming from all of those the university and Eric couldn’t be bothered with!

Without Mike and the efforts of all involved with HHOD there is potentially $60+ not available in the coffers because it’s coming from all of those the university and Eric couldn’t be bothered with!
A minimum of 95% of what HHOD receives is available for player NIL opportunities NOW!

We embrace every donation and no amount is too small. Our lowest donation received was $1 and we are grateful to have received it.

GO PIRATES!!!

Mike and team are doing a great job .. More Importantly, I am super excited for all of us to get an update from Eric and his group as to what has been going on and what they have planned for the future!!!!

Mike and team are doing a great job .. More Importantly, I am super excited for all of us to get an update from Eric and his group as to what has been going on and what they have planned for the future!!!!
Is Eric even giving updates…to anyone? Never thought he was. HHOD has full transparency but Eric’s group never seemed to be into that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT