ADVERTISEMENT

New SHU Onward Setonia golfing event

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Onward Setonia

NEW EVENT!

We are excited to announce that Onward Setonia will be hosting our Inaugural Two-Man Golf Invitational on January 18th, 2024! Be sure to check it out below, as registration is limited!

Inaugural Two-Man Golf Invitational

JANUARY 18TH | 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Join fellow Pirates for an unforgettable indoor golf event. Two-man teams will be… read more.

GO PIRATES! 🏴‍☠️

Reactions: walshtrips
Looks like a fun event....is it adjusted for handicap index or just a free-for-all?

Join fellow Pirates for an unforgettable indoor golf event.

Two-man teams will be blind drawn and will compete against each other in a skins game.

Survive and advance the bracket until we crown a champion.

Experience the Trackman technology as you play Pebble Beach and other amazing holes.

In between the skins matches, take on the putting challenges and enjoy the provided food, and drinks. Special guests will be in attendance as well.

Click here to register. Space is limited!

Reactions: walshtrips
Dan, FWIW, I emailed questions to the “contact” over a week ago and never got a response.

I am not trying to be “that guy”..I’m sorry..this is an out of the box idea I applaud it..I am golf obsessed and this does absolutely nothing for me. For $250 they were better off auctioning off a foursome for 2 hours each at trackman with friends OR some kind of premier fitting/demo day event OR charge more and make it a league

This just seems eh

Reactions: shu09
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT