ADVERTISEMENT

New World Order pt 2: killing the dollar

SHUSA

All World
Jan 10, 2013
in the below doc we lewrd the G20 agreed to switch to CBDCs by 2025. starting in 2020. New world order. "you will own nothing and be happy". basically a roadmap to take the dollar to 0.

“New technology is always disruptive. It kills jobs, creates new ones, and ushers in profound social change. But the breakneck speed and sheer scale of this round of technical change is something else – it threatens the very definition of what it is to be human. We’re being presented with a huge range of ethical dilemmas. How do we get together to agree the rules on things like genetically modified babies, the robots of war, and the algorithms that determine our life chances?”
— Tech For Good, World Economic Forum website

World Economic forum intelligence global explorer can click around to see “what society will look like” after they’re done creating pandemics and wars for us to comply by fear (ok thats a bit conspiracy rhetoric lol)

The WEF is bad, bad news. Unfortunately, they groom people to run for office in a wide variety of countries who will push their agenda.

Say what you want about our previous president, but he was a significant roadblock for them and delayed their plans a bit. Now they are doubling down on what they've had planned for decades and technology has them moving at an even faster pace. I fear for the future of the world under these evil people.

Reactions: SHUMA04
The WEF is bad, bad news. Unfortunately, they groom people to run for office in a wide variety of countries who will push their agenda.

Say what you want about our previous president, but he was a significant roadblock for them and delayed their plans a bit. Now they are doubling down on what they've had planned for decades and technology has them moving at an even faster pace. I fear for the future of the world under these evil people.
they have ties to a lot of world leaders.

lol this is one of the first links on google.

its scary.

Very scary. They used covid to further their agenda. Whether or not they created covid, I don't know for sure, but I have my suspicions.

They want complete control over the population. They are the antithesis of freedom.

Reactions: SHUMA04
Wouldn't digitizing the dollar and getting rid of cash really help with solving a lot of issues? For example, Going digital would help in illegal immigration since illegals could no longer get paid in cash. They would have to have SS#s and property Docs. It would also help with illegal narcotic distribution and other illegal activities since there would be a paper trail of all transactions. It would also help with Tax Cheats. It would make it far more difficult to cheat on your taxer by hiding cash.

Very scary. They used covid to further their agenda. Whether or not they created covid, I don't know for sure, but I have my suspicions.

They want complete control over the population. They are the antithesis of freedom.
pretty sure theyve basically outright said this about population control. they think humankind is worthless. and as i said they have a plant in pretty much every countries leadership

Reactions: shu09
Wouldn't digitizing the dollar and getting rid of cash really help with solving a lot of issues? For example, Going digital would help in illegal immigration since illegals could no longer get paid in cash. They would have to have SS#s and property Docs. It would also help with illegal narcotic distribution and other illegal activities since there would be a paper trail of all transactions. It would also help with Tax Cheats. It would make it far more difficult to cheat on your taxer by hiding cash.
its not just getting rid of cash. its making the usd worthless. some say cbdc isnt crypto, doesnt seem to be true. the agenda is a world currency

its not just getting rid of cash. its making the usd worthless. some say cbdc isnt crypto, doesnt seem to be true. the agenda is a world currency

There will be a globally accepted digital currency at some point. That is going to happen whether we like it or not because there are advantages to using blockchain technology.

I'm not sure I buy any agenda argument over the agenda to make sure we do not get left behind.

How to kill the dollar:

Step 1) destroy the petrodollar by promoting an "energy transition" away from oil and gas towards renewables. This not only destroys global demand for dollars but it also erodes a key comparative advantage in terms of America's trade balance (eg countries like China, Germany, Japan, India etc have to import massive amounts of energy but not the USA)

Step 2) as the demand for dollars decreases, the purchasing power of the dollar also decreases, stoking inflationary pressures which further devalue the dollar

Step 3) you've now created a vicious cycle for the dollar, which if it turns into a death spiral, triggers the need for a new global reserve currency

Step 4) create a new currency which masks the greatest wealth transfer in human history (there is some good academic research out there that quantifies the wealth destruction for ordinary families, especially in peripheral countries in the south and the east, when European nations introduced the Euro)

Biden and co pretty much on track for steps 1 and 2...

Reactions: SHUSA
How to kill the dollar:

Step 1) destroy the petrodollar by promoting an "energy transition" away from oil and gas towards renewables. This not only destroys global demand for dollars but it also erodes a key comparative advantage in terms of America's trade balance (eg countries like China, Germany, Japan, India etc have to import massive amounts of energy but not the USA)

Step 2) as the demand for dollars decreases, the purchasing power of the dollar also decreases, stoking inflationary pressures which further devalue the dollar

Step 3) you've now created a vicious cycle for the dollar, which if it turns into a death spiral, triggers the need for a new global reserve currency

Step 4) create a new currency which masks the greatest wealth transfer in human history (there is some good academic research out there that quantifies the wealth destruction for ordinary families, especially in peripheral countries in the south and the east, when European nations introduced the Euro)

dont forget the pandemic (prepared for by the world economic forum) was the recent largest transfer of wealth. when this all plays out it reads like a dystopia.

dont forget the pandemic (prepared for by the world economic forum) was the recent largest transfer of wealth. when this all plays out it reads like a dystopia.

It's really 1984 come to life, planned by very evil people.

Every time something like this is promoted, it drives up gun sales even more. The threat of taking peoples shit away will create some interesting unintended consequences.

How to kill the dollar:

Countries wanting to trade oil in different currencies has nothing to do with any plans we make regarding alternative energy.

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
If the left says you can’t ask for ID’s when people come to vote because some people don’t have an ID,how will they accept digital currency replacing cash.How will this group who don’t have computers or cell phones function in digital only economy.

If the left says you can’t ask for ID’s when people come to vote because some people don’t have an ID,how will they accept digital currency replacing cash.How will this group who don’t have computers or cell phones function in digital only economy.
its not a left or right thing. if youre not 1% the idea is to screw everyone else over

Blockchain technology will also provide a solution for voting security in the near future in my opinion.
There are certain proposals which have advantages and also drawbacks but I think most drawbacks can be overcome.

Most of our transactions already occur through 3rd party credit card companies and banks. Digital currency will just allow those transactions to occur more efficiently. We are not going cashless anytime soon though.

Reactions: cernjSHU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT