ADVERTISEMENT

Next Year - Kadary

How has the Hall been very loyal to him? Renewing his scholarship year to year?
Why do we have so many sour folks.
Tell that to his handlers. And that goes for any player, not just him.

Common sense almost never applies in these situations. Same reason why dozens of players foolishly enter the draft each year. Now transfers and NIL have entered the picture. It’s all about what’s whispered into their ears by outside people, not what may make sense to fans of their college team.
whitehead could be the poster person for this.

My only issue and if anyone wants to ask the question I 100% understand. Why didn't we see this Kooks more often? He was told specifically by Sha to play the last three games as he did and the results were amazing.

I would have liked to see this Kooks more often than we did. This Richmond is GOLD.
No arguments on how much better Richmond and the offense have been these last 3 games.

I find it interesting though that the main critique of Richmond throughout his career (among both fans and the multiple coaching staffs he’s played for) has been he’s not assertive enough for all the talent he possesses. It seems that many people, including myself, have taken that to mean he needs to score more. But perhaps what he’s really needed to do all along is simply create opportunities using his skill, and these last 3 games have been all the proof needed to support that.

My only issue and if anyone wants to ask the question I 100% understand. Why didn't we see this Kooks more often? He was told specifically by Sha to play the last three games as he did and the results were amazing.

I would have liked to see this Kooks more often than we did. This Richmond is GOLD.
And he's been taking good 3s and making them. Seems to be playing in a zone and enjoying it!

We are playing our best basketball of the year right now. Hope it travels to Indy!

That guaranteed wasn’t all that much and is likely gone
Bull shit. First it was around $2 million, no money that any 2nd rounder would receive. It was guaranteed for two years. It allowed his mom to retire. Our three most recent pros— MP— played a few games for the 76ers and only G-league money, Rhoden, 2-way for about $500k, Sandro $2million one year deal. Love all those guys by IW made a great decision for himself and his family.

Bull shit. First it was around $2 million, no money that any 2nd rounder would receive. It was guaranteed for two years. It allowed his mom to retire. Our three most recent pros— MP— played a few games for the 76ers and only G-league money, Rhoden, 2-way for about $500k, Sandro $2million one year deal. Love all those guys by IW made a great decision for himself and his family.
And who is anyone to judge that without knowing the specific circumstances? He comes back and gets hurt what happens? Look at Justin Moore and how career got derailed. He was on first round projected mocks years ago.

Why do we have so many sour folks.

whitehead could be the poster person for this.

That’s not fair. How could he pass up getting signed by his hometown team and for guaranteed money.
Whitehead entered the draft with no guarantees of anything. He wasn't drafted by the Nets but they did trade for him. He made roughly $2.4 million in two years as a Net.

Sandro has made at least $3 million over the last three years -- probably a little bit more since he earned the prorated second-year minimum for his two months with San Antonio last year.

Bull shit. First it was around $2 million, no money that any 2nd rounder would receive. It was guaranteed for two years. It allowed his mom to retire. Our three most recent pros— MP— played a few games for the 76ers and only G-league money, Rhoden, 2-way for about $500k, but Sandro $2million one year deal. Love all those guys by IW made a great decision for himself and his family.
Heard it was one. And he was influenced by family. Lots of hands out got that “guaranteed money”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT