ADVERTISEMENT

NgaNga

Piratz

All Universe
Gold Member
Mar 25, 2004
Interesting player to me after watching the first two games Untapped. Hope to see continued improvement and lots of minutes tonight and Saturday.

Can this guy be a reliable player? Can he give us 5-6 RPG? Some points? It would make a difference if he could become that, obviously.

Interesting player to me after watching the first two games Untapped. Hope to see continued improvement and lots of minutes tonight and Saturday.

Can this guy be a reliable player? Can he give us 5-6 RPG? Some points? It would make a difference if he could become that, obviously.
IMO, he is going to be a player for us this year. A solid rotation guy. His SPU game was a nothing but he was good vs FDU. Maybe those boards (9 of em)were a large part cause FDU isnt big. But I like him on O, seems to have some skills and is comfortable wth the ball in th emode of the modern big guy.

Reactions: garyshu71
He has a ton of potential but it's raw right now.

6-9 with the handle of a much smaller player. Excellent court vision as well. He might be, along with Coleman, the best athlete on the team. When he's on the court and under the boards it's almost like you see his hands higher than anyone else's.

NgaNga needs to work on his jumper, and probably needs some muscle to play in the Big East but he is, down the road, one hell of an intriguing player.

6-9 with the handle of a much smaller player. Excellent court vision as well. He might be, along with Coleman, the best athlete on the team. When he's on the court and under the boards it's almost like you see his hands higher than anyone else's.

NgaNga needs to work on his jumper, and probably needs some muscle to play in the Big East but he is, down the road, one hell of an intriguing player.
I liked the way he passed the ball

Loved the 9 rebounds in 16 minutes against FDU, but he only played what, maybe 3 minutes vs. Saint Peters?

If he can just give us 10 MPG or something at the 4 in the BE, I feel like it would me a big difference with our reliance on Davis there. Serviceable. Grab some boards, set some screens. Be OK on defense. That’s it.

But that also sounds like a lot for a guy who’s barely played in years.

I see a nickname for what could be the frontcourt next year.

Godswill - Nigeria
Nganga - Angola
Tubek - South Sudan

Is it coincidence or a recruiting strategy. Sha’s version of Canarias….

Last edited:

The good news is he already transferred so hopefully we will get to witness him improve.

Reactions: PirateFan94
Last night, not good. One more tuneup game before these guys get baptized.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT